Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing In Someone To Help With Coaster Designs In The RCTW Trailers And Videos

Cool Bringing In Someone To Help With Coaster Designs In The RCTW Trailers And Videos

I wanted to start a Thread about Maybe atari and Nvizzio could bring Somebody from the Community who is a RCT Pro at Designing Coasters. Use the coasters they build to be put in the Trailers and videos For RCTW. send them a early access so they can build the coasters for the trailers , Have them sign a NDA, so they cant talk about it.

Heres an Example of this. iam Sure Some People have Heard Of Maximillian. He was brought on by iron galaxy Studios to make the trailers for The Killer Instinct fighting game. Iron Galaxy is a small team like Nvizzio. Those Trailer look Really Good. its all Done by a guy From The Community who is not Part of Iron Galaxys Team. He was Great at doing videos and trailers on his youtube channel and twitch channel on video games. I am Sure we can Find some Guy who is a Hardcore RCT Coaster Designer to make some coasters for the Videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    I wanted to start a Thread about Maybe atari and Nvizzio could bring Somebody from the Community who is a RCT Pro at Designing Coasters. Use the coasters they build to be put in the Trailers and videos For RCTW. send them a early access so they can build the coasters for the trailers , Have them sign a NDA, so they cant talk about it.

Heres an Example of this. iam Sure Some People have Heard Of Maximillian. He was brought on by iron galaxy Studios to make the trailers for The Killer Instinct fighting game. Iron Galaxy is a small team like Nvizzio. Those Trailer look Really Good. its all Done by a guy From The Community who is not Part of Iron Galaxys Team. He was Great at doing videos and trailers on his youtube channel and twitch channel on video games. I am Sure we can Find some Guy who is a Hardcore RCT Coaster Designer to make some coasters for the Videos.
    Great idea, although this has been mentioned before. That Canyon Blaster coaster was.. Well you already know. Someone made a better version of it, 10x better. Another thing though was the fact that they sped the video up because of low FPS, hope they can fix that. I do agree though. The public probably knows how to make more realistic coasters then people in Nvizzio.

Airboss I know it was said by LaurenceColes. I wanted to bring it out into its own thread.

Passive Peep
    In my opinion it is a must have. There is nothing to say more about it..

Yes, I hope Atari will hear your great suggession

They NEED accept this suggestion. This is good for the game's reputation.

1) They did bring a good coaster builder in but he seems to have toddled off back to Shyguys.

2) All good coaster builders are really quite busy with 'something else' right now. And quite possibly for the next decade too I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    1) They did bring a good coaster builder in but he seems to have toddled off back to Shyguys.

2) All good coaster builders are really quite busy with 'something else' right now. And quite possibly for the next decade too I suspect.
    True. If only more people were loyal to Atari, despite the confusion.

PS - please do not leave Deuce..

Quote Originally Posted by Airboss View Post
    True. If only more people were loyal to Atari, despite the confusion.

PS - please do not leave Deuce..
    I think loyalty to Atari isn't as important as Atari proving they're loyal to their customers really. I'm not even certain they understand their customers though.

Not sure if I'm leaving, maybe I'll surprise you all - or maybe Atari will

Funny thing is, the RCT team actually messaged me on youtube about my Canyon Bomber remake video and told me to pm mattlab on here about it, but I haven't gotten a reponse yet. I was kind of hoping they were messaging me for this very reason.

As someone who's played a lot in the beta build, I've come to like the coaster builder a lot, and its really frustrating that the best video they could share was that terrible original canyon bomber vid. Casual players might build crap coasters like that when the game launches, but at this point they need to be showing off just how powerful and impressive their coaster builder can be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast