Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Positive Discussion (No Negative Nancy's)

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm going to spoil it...

Customisable stalls are indeed a great thing. But unfortunately, this game doesn't have them.

Putting a pre fab stall inside a much larger CS structure isn't really 'customising' it, it's more like hiding it! Its a good work around, but really it's just a lot of work to hide the massive pre themed signs on top of the stalls (hence the 2 storey building). Would it be better overall if Atari at least made the vanilla stalls customisable to the extent we could toggle the theming on/off?
    Yep that is how I feel as well.. If only they spent a little bit more extra time in giving us some more assets then they could easily just make the interior parts that we could just put inside those custom buildings.
    But sadly Atari just does not want to put that little bit of extra effort into it as they want to rush this game out as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm going to spoil it...

Customisable stalls are indeed a great thing. But unfortunately, this game doesn't have them.

Putting a pre fab stall inside a much larger CS structure isn't really 'customising' it, it's more like hiding it! Its a good work around, but really it's just a lot of work to hide the massive pre themed signs on top of the stalls (hence the 2 storey building). Would it be better overall if Atari at least made the vanilla stalls customisable to the extent we could toggle the theming on/off?
    Planet Coaster does have custom stalls, does that count as a positive thing?

I'm positive I'll never get my refund.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCoasterKing View Post
    So this is a place for positive discussions of the game, things to look forward to and get excited about. Yes there were issues with this game but they are being fixed, now let's discuss the latest news and what is getting us hyped! To kick it off I'm absolutely loving this new concept art!
    Attachment 3646

Quote Originally Posted by gixty View Post
    Planet Coaster does have custom stalls, does that count as a positive thing?
    Planet coaster has lots of things - none of them are positive so far as this thread goes...

I think it's one thing to be positive about improvements made to RCTW since we first saw it. But if it's compared directly to PC, overall it doesn't seem to compare very well for most people. They do have the UGC card though, but I think they really need a couple of other killer 'this sets us apart' features. The value of UGC for most players is entirely dependent on the more hardcore community making the scenery the casual players might want to use.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Retroglider View Post
    I'm positive I'll never get my refund.
    They can't hold your money hostage. If you want a refund, you have a right to it since the product was delayed.

Make a thread about it so they see it.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718