Thread: Another player that cannot connect to Facebook

Question Another player that cannot connect to Facebook

I've tried submitting a help ticket several times, but each time I hit submit it just circles me back around to the same page without submitting.

Anyway, I am having the same issue many others are having. I try to connect to Facebook, and I get the failed error. It tells me to make sure I've authorized the app in Facebook, and I have. However, it's still not connecting.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Greetings! Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Greetings! Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.
    Are you a bot? Because you sure look like one. Replying to threads from 2015 and 2016 is quite weird isn't it? You are far too late to provide "support" now. Go fix yourself.