Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too long shadows

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    You can even see these missing shadows on the recent closeup shots. It seems like they have a put a limit to how many shadows can be rendered at one time and also maybe some kind of distance limit.
    The thing that bothers me is that this was not an issue in earlier screenshots or what was seen with unlocked beta leaks. The shadows also look like they have much lower resolution now as well.
    I kinda suspect this is part of the "optimization" work they are doing to get better frame rates.
    You are correct, this is all part of the optimization process and as builds change so will game aspects. Rest assured that these screenshots are from development builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    You are correct, this is all part of the optimization process and as builds change so will game aspects. Rest assured that these screenshots are from development builds.
    Dear Nookriot,could you tell us when will beta 2 begin,or if there will be a beta before the release

Quote Originally Posted by miwang View Post
    Dear Nookriot,could you tell us when will beta 2 begin,or if there will be a beta before the release
    He stated last night he has no update on that (just that they hope for a 2nd beta as we do). Guess we're just going to have to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post
    He stated last night he has no update on that (just that they hope for a 2nd beta as we do). Guess we're just going to have to wait...
    Patience here is essential, we will share the details once we have them! I know you are all anxiously awaiting updates and know that once we have them we will share!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Patience here is essential, we will share the details once we have them! I know you are all anxiously awaiting updates and know that once we have them we will share!
    I think we've all been very patient... the game was originally scheduled to be out in late 2014.

We've had no real news about the game since November 2015 when the December 2015 release date was delayed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12