Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Check Out This New Screenshot!

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Yeah, the more I look at that shot the more I just see an RCT3 with mods enabled. It doesn't really look like the 2015/2016 RCT game I expected it to be. Nothing really stands out.
    Sadly I'm finding this too. At first, I saw something that I liked with each screenshot but the more I look at them, the worse they look. Graphics might not make a game but it would be nice if it at least looked like a game from within the last couple of years.

The screenshot doesn't look bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    Supposedly there's a video in the works? In my opinion that would make up for it.
    Let's hope so. It would be great to have a video of the latest build of the game. If they do release a video, I really hope for the best that we won't be disappointed with more 'major bugs' that are due to design problems and such. I hope such a video will show us the game is running nicely in the latest build.

I am aware that if no video is released, the game may not be ready for it. Which would imply that the game is also not ready for release...

Hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RCTW1 View Post
    The screenshot doesn't look bad to me.
    It doesn't look bad to me either, but it also doesn't look very good to me. To say it more clearly, it doesn't look AAA-class to me.

Reasons: see comments from other forum users like Deuce.

More Outlaw Canyon Action!

Evening All!

As promised, here is another screenshot the western-themed park you all know and love, Outlaw Canyon! This one is a daytime shot showing off some ground textures! The log cabin is nice to look at too!

Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for more!

Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Woooo! Ground textures and general shadows looking much better!!! The cabin looks great too!

Peeps still looking a bit strange though... not very "human like", especially the girl in the purple to the left...

But looking great!

Good.
    Time to release us some animation

Passive Peep
    Agree! Shadows look nice. The cabin door is open. Seems to be more than just decoration.
    What I notice more and more: all the peeps are pretty skinny! It is so strange because life is so different. I hope to see some more diversity in the game. People in real life have so many forms and shapes. Reminds me of the android ad:

Left piano: real people. Right piano: RCTW peeps..
    What do you think? I can't imagine I'm the only one who sees that.

Passive Peep
    I suggest tue team should invest some of the AAA game development money to rent one of these cool motion suits to bring some real life motion into the peeps.

Or maybe they all are traumatized because there is too much torturing in the park and that is why everybody looks so strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Evening All!

As promised, here is another screenshot the western-themed park you all know and love, Outlaw Canyon! This one is a daytime shot showing off some ground textures! The log cabin is nice to look at too!

Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for more!

Cool picture! The only thing I dislike are the yellow flowers. Rest of it looks great!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast