Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Me

Talking About Me

Greetings & Salutations!

I am Nookriot and I am the new Community Manager! I cannot express the amount of excitement coursing through my being right now! Lots to do and see but to remain on topic, I will keep those details to separate posts!

As promised, this is where I will post a bit more about who I am and what my purpose here is. First and foremost, my gaming history dates back to the Atari 2600 when I was a young lad (Joust, Combat and Pitfall were my top three). I grew up on consoles and was not introduced to PC games until the original Might & Magic (To which I migrated from old school Pen & Paper D&D). While I loved RPG games (...and still do mind you), I instantly fell in LOVE with sim games once I got my hands on the original Sim City. Oh the power and glory of being Mayor!!

From there, a few years later, a very dear friend showed me the original RollerCoaster Tycoon and all I can say is that game was a pivot point in my gaming history and will always have a VERY special place in my heart. As the franchise grew, so did my love for the game and genre as well. RCT2 and RCT3 I absolutely adored (I still dabble in RCT3 with that dear friend that got me hooked many moons ago...) and when I found out about the opportunity for RCTW Community Manager, well the decision was a no-brainer.

As for my purpose, well what can I say . . . . I am here for all of YOU! I will consume all of your feedback and remain engaged on all fronts of RollerCoaster Tycoon, however bear with me as I acclimate to this enormous and lively community. So if there are ever any questions, concerns or comments, do not hesitate to let me know! I will do everything in my power to respond swiftly and remain engaged!

So, here I am. Please make sure your safety belts are securely fastened. This is going to be a WILD ride for us all!! Cheers!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Hi Nookriot! Welcome on board! Thanks for your introduction.

Glad to have you with us on the RCT forum, and that you are here for us!

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun on this job and the wild ride RollerCoaster Tycoon World. All the best!

Hello and welcome to these forums, hope that you aclimate soon to your role, and we can start seeing some light and insights on the game.

On the other hand, i wanted to ask you when did you start to work for Atari, you seem to have 14 posts on these forums, but only 2 of them are public, shall I assume you've already been reading through all of our beta 1 posts?
    Last edited by DoctorPelusa; 02-19-2016 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    Hi Nookriot! Welcome on board! Thanks for your introduction.

Glad to have you with us on the RCT forum, and that you are here for us!

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun on this job and the wild ride RollerCoaster Tycoon World. All the best!
    Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPelusa View Post
    Hello and welcome to these forums, hope that you aclimate soon to your role, and we can start seeing some light and insights on the game.

On the other hand, i wanted to ask you when did you start to work for Atari, you seem to have 14 posts on these forums, but only 2 of them are public, shall I assume you've already been reading through all of our beta 1 posts?
    You are correct! I have been perusing the Beta threads heavily to get settled within the community itself as well as get acclimated to the feedback that came in from the Beta. Lots to read and absorb and thanks for the warm welcome!

Passive Peep
    Welcome to the mad house, you can see how hostile this place can get when things go sour I'm sure. I think we are all just so passionate about this franchise that when things seem bad, the worst of us can come out. That's the main issue here, maybe we all care a little too much?!

Welcome again!

Welcome Nookriot !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Welcome to the mad house, you can see how hostile this place can get when things go sour I'm sure. I think we are all just so passionate about this franchise that when things seem bad, the worst of us can come out. That's the main issue here, maybe we all care a little too much?!

Welcome again!
    This Mad House is just where I belong!! Thanks for the welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    Welcome Nookriot !!
    Another shout-out to a warm welcome! Stoked to be here!

I hope you keep posting that much ^^ maybe i can advice you to look at our forum game, called Lurkland, in the community chat section. (I don't believe that you got too much time for that, but its worth a look !!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast