Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coaster Station Details

Nothing special much, but there is already a test mode which has been in all of the games

Only station I always missed is the round stations for log flume most of park do have in Europe.

I love the smiler at alton towers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFbBMlzHyU

These are some great ideas guys!

Station gates are a mandatory feature that has been asked for since the first game.

We want to strike a balance between what fans want, what makes a fun game, and also what is technical possible. That said we are improving the ride entrances and exits for this game considerable vs the original games. Not only do you have a variety to choose from but peeps now actually do animate as they walk from your queue line to the - instead of just teleporting to the proper position. The rides have many more animations, details, greater resolution, and effects than ever before. We are making sure to push our engine hard to create beautiful scenes and rides for players to enjoy.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    The rides have many more animations, details, greater resolution, and effects than ever before. We are making sure to push our engine hard to create beautiful scenes and rides for players to enjoy.
    This is a wonderful idea. I will Enjoy discover that. =)

Actually playing the game right now trying to take some screenshots as the sun is setting in the game - creates some beautiful shots - just like in real life!

Quote Originally Posted by mattlab View Post
    actually playing the game right now trying to take some screenshots as the sun is setting in the game - creates some beautiful shots - just like in real life!
    omg i want to see :d

Just so hard to decide what to take a shot of! Too many things to choose from.

Passive Peep
    Back to being excited about this game!

A pic of a giga coaster or floorless coaster would be awesome. I hope the stations allow peeps to line up per row for the coaster like they do in real life!
    Last edited by ncutt010; 01-28-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast