Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: RCTW General Update and New Community Manager Welcome!

It looks beautiful!

rollercoaster tycoon world confire release date from ATARI

Quote Originally Posted by michael_leahy View Post
    rollercoaster tycoon world confire release date from ATARI
    Be patient, Atari will only announce the release date as soon as they are ready to do so.

I know patience can run out and some already have run out. It won't change Atari's mind however. I'm interested to know the release date too.

WOW!!!!! HOLY BALLS!!!!

Very excited to see this update and how much progress has been made! The game looks fantastic! Well done guys, keep up the good work! The coaster looks so much better!!! I'm excited to see the coaster station improvements (track height wise).

Now a few points as feedback....

- Will peeps have shadows? They look like they float in the screenshots without them, especially the second image.
    - Still notice a round footer in third image, I guess this in down to the footer placement physics not quite being finished?

Looking fantastic though!

great look!!

Passive Peep
    In the 4th picture there is a grey building (over the t shirt shop) and in the 5th picture there is a wooden house. There are no signs. Any idea what this is? First thought was that the grey thing is something for the employees but I guess it would have a sign aswell.. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by S1m0nde View Post
    In the 4th picture there is a grey building (over the t shirt shop) and in the 5th picture there is a wooden house. There are no signs. Any idea what this is? First thought was that the grey thing is something for the employees but I guess it would have a sign aswell.. Thoughts?
    No idea about the grey building. I do think an employee building would be in the same style as the medic building (and toilets + info kiosk + park entrance building).

Maybe the wooden building is like a scenery building to go with the wooden coaster behind it. It's slightly visible on the others screens too.

Passive Peep
    My impression about everything:

Nookriot is great news.

+ I like the look all in all. Nice screenshots! Nice details
    + Mountains in the background. Very nice!
    + Rock texture
    + Did you notice the highway and the tunnel in the backbground? Love that!

~ Peeps are still in work. 50% look like they want to throw up in a minute.. Not ready so no further comment to that.

- The flying scooter in the second picture (No idea what you call that) seem not to swing. We had that topic.
    - I really hope there comes some flexibility to the coaster stations. Pleeease!
    - I guess the queue line is not ready for the "One railing for two parallel lines. I liked the curved queue lines, too but it should be possible to have some clean zick zack snake queues!

what else
    ? Hope the shadows will look a little sharper and there will be variations of day light - like bright, sunny day with clear shadows and less sunny days with less clear shadow aswell as clouds. Sun & Light effects are very important. As you see the mountains in the background there have to be some real shadow effects!

SO excited!!! I just can't wait! It's really shaping up and looking better every time I see it!

++ Extended coaster station (screenshot 4)
    + Colorful

- Attraction entrance sign (text)

It looks better than before!

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast