Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does the delux version look like/have that the standard version doesnt ?

Passive Peep

What does the delux version look like/have that the standard version doesnt ?

Here we are 9 weeks post release date, with no beta 2, no live stream at PAX as stated to the investors and I was wondering, There is a deluxe and standard version of RCT:W

BUT

Here we are almost 2 and a half months after the release was due and it occurred to me, we have not been told or shown what the 50% price increase , over standard, actually buys us?

MAttLab?

Atari ?

Nvizzio ?

ANYONE?

Mr the D, I thought you were going to log out and never return?... Well, your free to stay.

I agree that the silence from the development side of the game is very frustrating.

The Deluxe edition of RCTW costs 20% extra compared to the standard edition of the game, in euros at least. Standard Ä45.99, deluxe Ä 54.99.
    So 50% is incorrect at least at Steam in euros.

The Deluxe edition of RCTW will contain the following, if it is released and met with set promises:
    - RCTW game
    - extra 'classic panda' mascot
    - digital artbook
    - 2 extra maps
    - extra terrain textures
    - golden park entrance

Source: Steam product pages

I dont think it is a good time to talk about this topic

Passive Peep
    Thanks JoeINL

Can someone please show me what the following look like

- digital artbook
    - 2 extra maps
    - extra terrain textures
    - golden park entrance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr The D View Post
    Thanks JoeINL

Can someone please show me what the following look like

- digital artbook
    - 2 extra maps
    - extra terrain textures
    - golden park entrance
    This is a clever one. The answer would be no, unless Atari is to answer this question by themselves. No one knows how the Deluxe extras look like. Maybe they have not been created yet. We'll have to wait for Atari to reveal them.

To be honest and imho, that could take some time...

(I would not want to give an estimate, for all we know is that early 2016 we "should" get the game, if planning hasn't been changed)

Personally, I'm looking forward to the digital artbook, as I love (concept) art from movies and games.

(That is, if the artbook of RCTW is still going to be released).

Passive Peep
    I had the deluxe before I cancelled the game. I'm confused, games have art books for say, Skyrim and giant games... How will an art book work for this?

The 2 extra maps are 2 exotic maps.
    The map in the beta was not exotic, but i think we saw one of the exotic maps in the last blog in which there was a ride video. So probably a map with palm trees, lot's of water and that stuff.

For me the extra maps and the extra terrain textures are the most interesting.

Also everyone who bought Deluxe and the basic verion will receive 5 Special Peep Skins (Delivery – At Launch) and of course we have 1 BETA weekend left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr The D View Post
    Here we are 9 weeks post release date, with no beta 2, no live stream at PAX as stated to the investors and I was wondering, There is a deluxe and standard version of RCT:W

BUT

Here we are almost 2 and a half months after the release was due and it occurred to me, we have not been told or shown what the 50% price increase , over standard, actually buys us?

MAttLab?

Atari ?

Nvizzio ?

ANYONE?
    It's something I've asked religiously since the day they announced the Deluxe version. We have a list of items that are included, but absolutely no images of that content. Which is a shame and might have persuaded more people to jump on-board for the Deluxe version, instead of the basic game.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
    and of course we have 1 BETA weekend left to play.
    I can't fault your optimism, I'll give you that..

I have took the deluxe edition bought it months agon so sad it takes so lang for a little bit of news.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast