Thread: Your App Programers Suck!

Your App Programers Suck!

Once again, I installed the new version of RCT4 on my iPad and NOTHING works. I crashed the game 3 times in less than 5 minutes and none of the new features work. Plus, buildings still disappear. You people need to fire your programmers or give up. The game sucks. I keep expecting your updates will fix bugs and add new features, but this is never the case. I am so disappointed once again. You people have no clue how to create apps or develop good games. I am equally shocked at Apple for allowing you to publish this app on their App Store. I thought they had standards.

Are you sure it's not somehow just your device? I've been playing for a while, and the game has been running smoothly with no glitches whatsoever.
    For an iPad game (And with the knowledge that RCTW is coming out soon) I don't think it's such a bad game as some people make it out to be, albeit it was a mistake for them to ask people to pay for it, and then use in-game purchases too when it was first released.

A bit harsh, but after hearing horror stories over RCT4Mobile, I'm moreso relieved.

Mine crashes every 3 min. and my ipad is brand new. It does SuCk!!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device (Version 1.4.0).

Thank you for playing!