Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nostalgia Thread

Leafy Lake was the first scenario i've played back in the day. It was great because you could loan a big amount of money and thus expand really quickly.

Diamond Heights was the park that inspired to build crazy coaster. I really liked the pre-build ones and I remember watching guests ride it for hours.

But my all-time favroite park is without any doubt Arid Heights, because it was the only scenario that truly acted as a "sandbox". It is the only scenario that I have played beyond year 20.

I always made sure i did Scenery with ride building in my parks so it looked nice. You don't know the little programing Chris Sawyer did to make the guests actually smart in a way, every little thing bothers guests. Like not mowing the grass causes loss in rating because it makes guests think you don't care.

seeing this thread is makeing me want play rct1 again (and i am) and it fees odd but good

RCTGL and Save Game Modifier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12