Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia Thread

Nostalgia Thread

I still remember 12yearold me playing RCT for hours on end. Arid Heights was the go-to map.

Such a great game.

My fav map to play was Diamond Heights. Came with those 2 awesome coasters.

I remember spending a few hours converting it to RCT2. Was well worth it.

I'm really hoping RCTW recaptures that awesomeness.

Roller Coaster Tycoon was a major part of my childhood. It's easily the first game I was ever truly was addicted to, and I still remember being around 5 years old, and being so excited that the Log Flume was finally going to be researched so I could build on in my park. I was terrible at completing the scenarios, but the gameplay and sandbox capabilities kept me playing at it all this time.

Newcomer
    RCT was the game of my childhood for sure. My favorite park was Dynamite Dunes. Now I've high hopes with RCTW so please ATARI do it well.

This game will forever go down in history as the one that changed the PC gaming world! I would be so addicted to this game that I would sneak to play it even while I was on punishment from my mother hahah!!! Awesome times.

But yes Diamond Heights as well as Dynamite Dunes were my two favorite ones! I loved that unique dueling coaster in Diamond Heights and the VERY elaborate train coaster in Dynamite Dunes. Absolutely amazing!

Passive Peep
    This is still my favorite game in the series. The scenarios are so much fun!

Arid Heights, Diamond Heights, and Leafy Lake were my jam! I still boot up RCT1 and revel in the nostalgia. It was a simpler age of gaming, one where the games worked reliably.

My favourite to play was Mothball Mountain - because it was such a pesky little park.
    But my favourite park considering pre-built rides and scenery - definitely Diamond Heights. Though Katie's World is also nice.

I always loved Diamond Heights, in fact I named my neighborhoods in The Sims after it.

Some reason I always play forest frontiers. I believe that the name. That computer is probably dead. It run windows 98 se.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast