Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 Things What I Would Love To See in RCT

Passive Peep
    I agree, I don't think these features will be added. It's a shame. RCT3 was about building anything you dreamed of. RCTW seems to fall short. A sequel, especially one that is 10 years later, is meant to improve. In my eyes, the game is worse. There is a lot less freedom. I'm sure people that didn't want the grid (I always have wanted one), will also be disappointed that Nvizzio thought free form was more important than flexibility and innovation.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouston View Post
    I agree, I don't think these features will be added. It's a shame. RCT3 was about building anything you dreamed of. RCTW seems to fall short. A sequel, especially one that is 10 years later, is meant to improve. In my eyes, the game is worse. There is a lot less freedom. I'm sure people that didn't want the grid (I always have wanted one), will also be disappointed that Nvizzio thought free form was more important than flexibility and innovation.
    RCTW is not a sequel to RCT3, that game was built by Frontier under the Atari Banner because they own the Tycoon name. Frontiers Planet Coaster is more like a sequel to RCT3 because it is being built on a similar style, with better designed peeps, better landscaping tools and better coaster building tools than what was available in RCT3. This is where a lot of people think, that because Atari are producing RCTW it is the sequel to RCT3. Nvizzio, who are developing this game had nothing to do with RCT3, in fact they have never built a Theme Park Game before now. Nvizzio and Atari are taking a completely different approach with their game which looking at it so far, will not have anywhere near the flexabilty as Planet Coaster, because there landscaping tools are no better than what was available ten years ago, as well as having no content to build anything until UGC becomes available.

Some great ideas here, hope the developers are able to add some or all of these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12