Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 Things What I Would Love To See in RCT

Passive Peep

Is there anything Nvizzio can do?

Is there anything Nvizzio can do to recover the game?
    Yes!
    They can make the game have more core features to work off of. I think that if they add additional core features, the game would be spectacular.

Here is a list of what I would LOVE to see:

• Theme Zoning. (Like in Sim City and City Skylines either as a Path Tool or Paintbrush)
    • Re-Sizable Rocks. (I saw this on the Forums today and believe it would be an amazing feature)
    • Control Z. (There is nothing more annoying than accidentally deleting an hours work, or when terraforming decides to go off-piste)
    • Street Furniture Path Tool. (A Path tool with Lights, Seats and Bins already loaded onto the path)
    • Parades (I know this is unlikely, but by god would it be amazing)
    • Customizable Mascots (Wouldn't it be great to create your own mascot)
    • Non-realistic Landscaping. (We've all seen that Planet Coaster Video. Although making landscapes like 'Big Thunder Mountain' and 'The Matterhorn' are not realistic landscapes, it would be beautiful to create these custom structures using terraforming.)
    • Restaurants/Shops that are connected to Rides. (This would help to create added realism, and enhance game management)
    • Rollercoaster Launch Party. (Reviews, and Media to really create an EVENT when a ride opens)
    • Right Click Deleting (This wasn't possible in BETA and it really became frustrating)
    • Whole Map Grids. (Going Free-form will always create glitches of some sort, and it doesn't always work. Rather than having Local Grids, a Whole Map Grid would go a long way)
    • Piece by Piece Building Construction. (This was what made RCT so flexible and if RCTW neglected it and relied upon UGC, I will be very Disappointing)
    • Create-Your-Own-Station. (There Stations are beautiful, but again RCT3 was so flexible when you can create your own. If RCTW doesn't have this I will be SO disappointed)
    • Create Your Own Themes (As UGC content comes through, having 4 rigid themes will be too restricting. If you could create your own themes, and categorize items and buildings the game play would be SOOOO much Better)
    • Large Themed Buildings that you could create rides inside This may be better when Dark Rides are released, but still it would be useful when creating Roller coasters that you want Peeps to experience in the Dark like Aersomith. Like the 'Sound Stages' in Disney Studios)

I would love these 15 things in the Game. All of these Things would be TRULY AMAZING. I cant pick any of these out to be more important than another. There is a mix of features here that Beginners, Amatures and Addicts will all love. If Atari or Nvizzio read this please understand that these features would improve the game so much and would make the wait worth it, and by god have we waited.

Nvizzio, I trust that you can recover the game!

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by JHouston; 02-06-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Passive Peep
    Seasonal events

Halloween
    Fireworks
    Christmas
    Late Night Summers

Passive Peep
    I agree. It would be nice to have a ghost screen. On this you could create a 'Halloween Season' and place pumpkins and scarecrows where you want them to go. Then, when the Halloween season approaches, the themed items will be installed and create a more versatile park. You could have similar things for a Summer season and Christmas season.
    Sorry if this isn't what you mean.

i would add to the list :

- evertything recolorable with rgb spectrum
    - stairs
    - waterfalls
    - underground and tunnels
    - ride events, particles, animatronics, customizable billboards and screens
    - weather and seasons like snow for christmas
    - water rides, dark rides, transport rides

Passive Peep
    I agree. Nvizzio would be fools not to include these as that's what made the previous games so good

Passive Peep
    Is there any other features that you think will make the game extra ordinary, and worth more than the £40. We shouldn't be happy with a game worth £40, Nvizzio should be striving for additional features.

What are features you want?

I think the game should have a coaster station that has no roof and is just the platform with the gates, track, and control booth. It would basically be the pre-built stations without a roof. Then, the community of people who play this game could make walls and import them in as custom scenery. Then we would have custom stations!!!! I can't remember if they said there would be a piece by piece building system with walls in the game, but if not, we should be able to import them in with custom scenery. It would also be cool to be able to place scenery like rocks in mid air. This way we could "stack up" rocks to make tunnels and canyons. I also hope we could have more than one station on a coaster. This way there could be separate entrances and exits to rides if needed. This could also serve as a solution to the lack of transport rides since we could use the coasters (like the wooden/mine train coaster) as a transport ride and have multiple stations to transport people around the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    I think the game should have a coaster station that has no roof and is just the platform with the gates, track, and control booth. It would basically be the pre-built stations without a roof. Then, the community of people who play this game could make walls and import them in as custom scenery. Then we would have custom stations!!!! I can't remember if they said there would be a piece by piece building system with walls in the game, but if not, we should be able to import them in with custom scenery. It would also be cool to be able to place scenery like rocks in mid air. This way we could "stack up" rocks to make tunnels and canyons. I also hope we could have more than one station on a coaster. This way there could be separate entrances and exits to rides if needed. This could also serve as a solution to the lack of transport rides since we could use the coasters (like the wooden/mine train coaster) as a transport ride and have multiple stations to transport people around the park.
    I really like this idea as an option.

I would like to see turn styles in the path extras. I have seen in the first beta they where in the building at the entrance, I for one liked to build ticket booths in rtc3 but was missing turn styles. This would be an added bonus for the people that don't just want to go with the main entrance that is already there.

Passive Peep
    Can you imagine having all what has been listed, put into the game at this stage in the development, because I can't. These should have been seen to when the game was being developed in the early stages. There won't be anything in the game except what we already know. No separate building pieces to create your own buildings, coaster stations or anything, except what's in the game already. There will be no improvements to the land terraforming tools (so no underground building) I think we will have to just put up with what's in the game so far. If any of these suggestions were going to be added, we would have known before now.

If you want a game that gives you that freedom, then you won't get in from RCTW, but you will with PC. That is the difference between the two games. Yes they are being made in different styles but if you want to create beautiful landscapes, build your own coaster stations, park entrances and a vast amount of other themed buildings, then look no further thaPC, because you won't get it from RCTW until UGC comes along and even then, you still wont be able to landscape your park, anywhere near as good as PC. Building tunnels by placing rocks on top of one another is not my idea of creating tunnels that can be formed using proper terraforming tools.

Too many people are building their hopes up with this game and it's just not going to happen. It needs proper landscaping tools and lots of building pieces, to create different looking parks. Every building in every park will just look the same until UGC is available and that won't happen until well after final release.
    Last edited by geoffersh; 02-07-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast