Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RCTW - Blog #28 - Flatride Reveal Videos!

I like the ride descriptions you guys came up with. Very imaginative.
    I'm glad to hear the swinging cars are being worked on! So quick, too. Like, within an hour of it being brought up, you guys were on it!

Graphics has improve.
    Game will be cool i m sure.
    I can t waitttt!!

Some dates please

Newcomer
    Urgh are you guys serious? You literally posted all these videos on social media then a few days later try palm it off as a blog? This is absolutely pathetic and you guys are so messy I honestly CAN'T! Please give REAL INFORMATION. REAL UPDATES. REAL BLOGS! STOP being all "We cannot wait to reveal sa much more omgggz"!! You have been showing us the same ol crap for the last year! show us the management aspect, the peeps, the user interface, SOMETHING THAT'S WORTH US READING!! Do you have any care in the world that people actually come here to get updates? All you guys are good at doing is letting down fans which we all bitch about and tell everyone; this game is going to flop because you have no idea wtf you are doing.

Honestly, the other game by frontier is 10000x better - hence why they get hundreds of more likes with only 30k follows whilst you guys have 300K + followes and get 300-400 likes. Get your crap together honestly. I am so tired of reading these half ass'ed blogs with absolutely no content and nothing but text book marketing and gimmicks.

Signing out, signing up for Planet Coaster forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jackk View Post
    Urgh are you guys serious? You literally posted all these videos on social media then a few days later try palm it off as a blog? This is absolutely pathetic and you guys are so messy I honestly CAN'T! Please give REAL INFORMATION. REAL UPDATES. REAL BLOGS! STOP being all "We cannot wait to reveal sa much more omgggz"!! You have been showing us the same ol crap for the last year! show us the management aspect, the peeps, the user interface, SOMETHING THAT'S WORTH US READING!! Do you have any care in the world that people actually come here to get updates? All you guys are good at doing is letting down fans which we all bitch about and tell everyone; this game is going to flop because you have no idea wtf you are doing.

Honestly, the other game by frontier is 10000x better - hence why they get hundreds of more likes with only 30k follows whilst you guys have 300K + followes and get 300-400 likes. Get your crap together honestly. I am so tired of reading these half ass'ed blogs with absolutely no content and nothing but text book marketing and gimmicks.

Signing out, signing up for Planet Coaster forums.
    Might not have articulated point in same way but its so hard to disagree.

I'm just happy we got three videos this week.

Volunteer
    They show three awesome videos in a week, confirm that one of our complaints about one of them is already on the way to being fixed, and they promise more is going to be coming soon. I'm sorry but even if it was a summary this was a good blog.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    They show three awesome videos in a week, confirm that one of our complaints about one of them is already on the way to being fixed, and they promise more is going to be coming soon. I'm sorry but even if it was a summary this was a good blog.
    The game itself has been "on the way to being fixed" for months now.

There were a great many complaints when it was announced that the Dec 10th date was going to be missed. There, however were those of us who had watched the Pax Stream and said here in the Forums that we thought such a date was unrealistic. That more time was sure to be needed to make this the Theme Park simulation we wanted to play. Now, with the attention to detail that we see in these two flat rides (hoping for more than 30 all told at the release, more like 70 ) it shows that giving the team more time to really work on the game will pay off!

Recolored.jpg

Recolorable rides???

Quote Originally Posted by WickedC96 View Post
    Recolored.jpg

Recolorable rides???
    Not sure. That may be an illusion from the different lighting.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast