Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NEW Flat Ride Preview - The Twister

Probably, just got back from a 10 day ban from your's truly. I want to help this game, but if the developers can't and all the CM's do is ban left, right and center what is the point of doing anything? But that has been stated 100s of times and we get the same response in return. Peaches, you may me my favorite fruit but you are clearly not the best CM.

Quote Originally Posted by #ChildSqueezing View Post
    Probably, just got back from a 10 day ban from your's truly. I want to help this game, but if the developers can't and all the CM's do is ban left, right and center what is the point of doing anything? But that has been stated 100s of times and we get the same response in return. Peaches, you may me my favorite fruit but you are clearly not the best CM.
    This is true I to have just got back from a 10 day ban, most of the other people who were concerned about this game and stated there concerns are banned as well atm. Nook was a good cm compaired to the state of these forums now.

I told Peaches a better way to handle things on this forum was to either ask the poster to edit the reply or to edit it as a CM, not hand out 10 day bans like its X-mas. But We'll see about what happens later. Anyways I hope they can improve the game before X-mas rolls around again.

I agree but to improve the game surely they would need some sort of input from people that are not closely tied to writing or designing the game, and they would have to be willing to take advise rather than banning anything that did not agree with there dictate on the game. good luck with that idea, its revolutionary, to make a game that the people actually want. i Know Im banned yet again thank you peaches for being such a reasonable person.

I gotta say, these bans are some of the most creative yet. My favorite part about my ban was that it was for a post from weeks earlier. I mean, I get if a post that simply says *crickets* is somehow offensive it needs to be removed. We're used to stuff disappearing around here. But why would I get banned for posting one word two weeks later once the thread has died? Truly amazing.

But hey, I'll be here waiting to offer some advice whenever Atari or Nvizzio feel like asking for any.
    Last edited by loquacious706; 02-16-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Junior Enthusiast
    This is how it should be done:

Meanwhile the hard working team at nvizzio has been working on fixing the animations issues for more than a YEAR now with nothing shown so far...

Wow! It's like Frontier actually did some research before making their game! Unlike Nvizzio/Atari...

Volunteer
    Even as a mod I am highly impressed by the competitions trokia. Well done Frontier.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456