Thread: How to please Major Smythe in Zoo Rescue?

Angry How to please Major Smythe in Zoo Rescue?

Hi all, I am new to the forum so please be gentle. Also, if the question I am asking has already been discussed somewhere else but somehow I didnt manage to find it, I apologize and feel free to redirect me there/delete this post.

So, the problem is: the requirement on Tycoon level says I must please Major Smythe and that he wants to visit 5 viewing galleries. Yet he always only goes on rides and if I try to move him towards a gallery, he instantly goes away and heads to some ride. Then he gets sick even though I have hospitals near any nauseating rides and goes home. Even though he often (almost all the time) has both the happiness and temperament bars full, I can never get any progress in his park opinion bar, so I always fail to achieve the objective. Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot, I love all the RCTs and have spent hours upon hours playing them :-)

I would suggest hiring more poop scoopers I recall he only likes the zoo if its really clean.
    If he still wanders away you could try deleting the path or close rides you cant easily isolate so he has no choice but to wander the zoo area until he has cleared the objective
    Last edited by shirty; 01-16-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Plan his route through the galleries, and pick and move him to avoid any long walking times...
    After he's cleared the objective you can let him move freely until he decides to leave if i recall properly...

Thanks for the answers, I will try it! I actually had no idea it was possible to plan the route for VIPs, good to know :-)