Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the new release date?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardious View Post
    As someone who was behind this project till the beta, I have to say I for one purchased the pre-release on PC with no hesitation as I have here then withdrew from steam. One might say, well you are stuck with PC if it goes flat, the reason I have no worries in this department is because I have seen most of the gameplay elements already in PC. From track laying, buildings, terrain and so much more. It is by far a more vast superior sim then the prior releases.

Along with this you have a proven track record of a developer who has no hands tied to a publisher who has a say on their product. All in house = better results, no doubt about it. I personally believe RTC will have a hard time competing with PC, it is in the same genre, but the way both are going about how the game will play is night and day. The emphases in Peeps alone in PC is just mind blowing. Thou we haven't really seen much in RTCW yet, but that to me is just another flag of "ok so umm why all the behind the scene shadows" , to me it is just what the beta showed us, A very un-complete designer with not much thought given to functionality.

Some here liked it, but too me (as myself) the majority didn't and that was just one aspect of the gameplay, it puts into question all the other aspects not even talked about or info released. It doesn't help that when Matt also speaks in the videos he hush's anything related to other aspects of the game. For good or bad reasons, whatever his choice on that was, it didn't' bold well in my eyes that he is unwilling to reveal anything other then the coaster aspect of this game to this date.
    ^ this is how I see it too. Thank you.

Passive Peep
    I just found this update on Amazon.de

1st of March 2016 (download version)

(The first one was already known and due to the delay they put March 31st as "tempoary")
    This could be mean that the boxed version is comming soon, too.

Unbenannt.JPG

Very bad communication on this game ! I pre order the game more Two month ago, and i have nothing. No game, nothing.
    You said, this game sort middle 2015, after that, end 2015. You laught pre order ! And a lot of gamer like me buy this pre order and nothing ! no we must be patient to march 2016 ? it's a joke ???

Volunteer
    How has there been bad communication on the release of this game? Everytime that the date changed there was either a blog about it, something on facebook, or a post on the forum. The game has been delayed a few times due to our feedback of the game as a community. If you ask me that means alot for a company to be like "hey we noticed you don't like this, we are going to take some time and remedy that part of the game".

When will people learn not to pre-order, or even buy products at launch?

Quote Originally Posted by jetconnect View Post
    Very bad communication on this game ! I pre order the game more Two month ago, and i have nothing. No game, nothing.
    You said, this game sort middle 2015, after that, end 2015. You laught pre order ! And a lot of gamer like me buy this pre order and nothing ! no we must be patient to march 2016 ? it's a joke ???
    ive seen a few people keep bringing up about the early 2015,dont forget they went thru 2 developers before nvizzio,and remember too after the beta there was a lot of feedback which made them realize they needed to work more on the game,im glad they didn't release it dec 10th,it would have been a major disaster

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    ive seen a few people keep bringing up about the early 2015,dont forget they went thru 2 developers before nvizzio,and remember too after the beta there was a lot of feedback which made them realize they needed to work more on the game,im glad they didn't release it dec 10th,it would have been a major disaster
    Well they better get moving pretty quickly if they want a finished game by 1st March 2016, because at the moment it doesn't seem any where near ready and there is only six weeks to go. Nothing about the peeps, nothing about game play, nothing on free form buildings, just pre-made stuff that will look the same in every scenario. Crappy landscaping tools and water that looks terrible. Yes in this state it will be a disaster and it's too late now to start changing things.

Volunteer
    I'd rather them wait to the last possible minute and take the extra time for little tweaks.

Volunteer
    This is so true sleepy. I want this game to be perfect and have and updates post launch just tweaking things and adding content.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    I'd rather them wait to the last possible minute and take the extra time for little tweaks.
    Same here. Late trumps wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast