Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello ? Next devblog ?

Except we've already seen peeps, stalls, and restaurants.
    Multiple times.

^ But only In unofficial content, and on top of that the peeps were ghosts, or if they weren't they looked and moved funny. The stalls were sub-par, nothing to write home to mom about, and the restraints are decent, but again, stalls are only about 5% of the game, still waiting on OFFICIAL information from Atari, as well as information on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Except we've already seen peeps, stalls, and restaurants.
    Multiple times.
    One non-ingame pic of peeps, leaked images of stalls, and a photo of 3 buildings of what appeared to be the restaurants in the game...

Yep, why even bother to make a new streaming right? We already know everything about this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    ^ But only In unofficial content
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPelusa View Post
    ...leaked images of stalls...
    "Officially Leaked" back in October.
    http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/w...ng-Shot-02.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    There’s been some discussion as to whether the peeps in our holiday shot are based on in-game models; in fact, they are!... Simple as that!
    "Simple as that!"
    http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/w...iday-Peeps.jpg

Okay, Stiggy. But why haven't we seen anymore of these?
    Well I'm gonna have to dig out my thinking cap for this one. But maybe. Just maybe.. The game isn't finished yet?
    Last edited by The Stig; 01-07-2016 at 07:42 PM.

I agree with everything said in this thread.. Are they so strapped on time, they do not have 10 minutes a week to go on the computer an write us an update? All we want is "today we have made the block breaks work better" or "Today we made a new resturant" how hard would that be? I can't imagine they are THAT strapped on time..

Volunteer
    We have seen this game do a 180 turn because of things we have said on this forum. We will have another stream soon as well as another blog and another beta. I am almost positive that very soon we will start seeing a lot of things in this game. I am very anxious and excited to see more just like everyone else on here. There is a huge difference there is a huge difference in showing constructive criticism for the team and just rambling on though. It is the constructive thoughts that are shaping the future of this game. I would also like to know what they are up to but I have faith that it is something good.
    Last edited by ddrplaya4638; 01-07-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airboss View Post
    I agree with everything said in this thread.. Are they so strapped on time, they do not have 10 minutes a week to go on the computer an write us an update? All we want is "today we have made the block breaks work better" or "Today we made a new resturant" how hard would that be? I can't imagine they are THAT strapped on time..
    The irony is they had a Christmas break! I know it's terrible to work over the holiday period... But if I had sunk millions into a game that was/is being quite heavily criticized, had been delayed multiple times, and was going head to head with another similar game that was receiving quite positive reviews, I'm not sure I'd take a Christmas break! I'd at very least work from home and try and drum up as much positive press as possible.

Maybe they did work from home over Christmas, who knows? But if they did - they missed a huge opportunity to generate goodwill on here by not sharing the fruits of the labor.

At these point all the people asking to believe in Atari is like the ones calling at the door and asking you to believe in God...

I'll believe in Atari if i actually see a miracle, it's a bit funny how people in here just quotes a sentence of a message to make a reply, and try to defend the game.

Last but not least, "based on in-game models" is not in-game footage, even without taking into consideration riging and animation, lighting can do micracles to mediocre models (not talking specifically about RCTw). I cannot base my opinion on peeps on an image taken directly from the 3D modelling application, and sent to photoshop.

As for all the people asking for constructive feedback, stop it please, there's a lot of constructive feedback on this forum, I have some posts on the ideas subforum too, there's a lot of feedback, now we are just asking for an update on the progress, is it that hard to understand? We've given tons of feedback, but it's pointless to continue giving feedback if we don't know the current state of the game. We're now giving feedback on a 3-month old branch of the game that probably has nothing to do with the final game. Anyways, giving feedback on this forum is like praying to God, you just post something that in your opinion makes sense, and hope someone on Atari will ever read it. As no dev will ever come by and say, hey thank's for the suggestion, we had already considered this but ultimately decided not to implement it for clarity...

P.S.: Feedback? Here you have: A comprehensive List of Commonly Requested Features
    Last edited by DoctorPelusa; 01-07-2016 at 08:37 PM.

"Only 2 weeks ago."
    2 weeks is long enough. From what I've seen on Planet Coaster forums, they update their fans every week. And sometimes twice a week. This is a game that doesn't release until later this year, and they're already showing so much more than RCTW. So what's Atari's excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Markov View Post
    So what's Atari's excuse?
    Atari isn't Frontier?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast