Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hello ? Next devblog ?

Hoping we're going to have a new devblog tomorrow... *praying*

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    Nothing in the youtube dev blogs suggests custom flatrides. bazahazano claimed it was in the dev blogs, where is this information? if it is factual.
    I think it has been suggested on the PC forum that you can maybe customize decorative elements of certain rides with other decorative elements from within the game. You can customize ride operation (how many spins etc.) but RCTW will have that too.

You have a fair and important point on UGC in PC. I'm really looking forward to the creations of UGC people will make for RCTW!!!
    I think we'll see a lot of beautiful art!

To get back on topic, I'm looking forward to see a devblog with insight on the management part of RCTW. As a Tycoon I love to play with the little managing options of RCT. And more about the AI, as Steven was saying about the AI in the Nvizzio video that they had planned some interesting things, with 'smarter' guests. I can't recall how he said that exactly at the moment though.
    Last edited by JoŽlNL; 01-15-2016 at 05:13 AM.

Passive Peep
    Custom flatrides? Really? I have just looked for this information but I cannot find anything about it.
    Since this is RCTW discussion could you please cite your sources for this information [URL="https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?7502-RollerCoasterTycoonWorld-VS-PlanetCoaster/page4"]let alone pay for access to a secret forum
    You don't just pay to be part of an area of the forum, that is a bonus to talk to all the other people who have the coaster head membership and also you get some interaction with developers.
    You also get a t-shirt and a wrist band (an idea I love, it's merchandise). Considering the stand alone game is £20, it's nice to have the option of a 'special edition'. RCTW is guilty of this too with the deluxe edition, no-one is forcing you to buy it. You can call it off topic but it isn't fair to spread false information.

Then again, we don't exactly have much to talk about on here right now do we...

How am I the one spreading false information? I simply said I cannot find anything on the subject of custom made flatrides anywhere on the free forums.
    As far as I am concerned bazahazano is spreading false info by making a claim that has no official source, hence why I asked him to cite his sources.
    I suspect that bazahazano misconstrued what The Stig meant by "Not to mention nobody knows if PC is going to include things like a peep editor, custom trains, custom stations, custom flat rides, etc." it wasn't very clear tbh but by custom we mean 100% custom, made by a user not just game asset redecorated in-game with other in-game assets. I want UGC not a crappy wristband.

Anyway back on subject, come on mattlab, a new devblog to give some extra info regarding the recent flatride reveals and other progress would be very welcome
    Last edited by shirty; 01-15-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Nothing in the youtube dev blogs suggests custom flatrides. bazahazano claimed it was in the dev blogs, where is this information? if it is factual.
    They showed some concept art through that featured rides parts with spaces that allowed you place scenery within the ride itself - thus allowing for custom theming.

They have shown a vid of rides running different routines and the guests riding them having proportionate reactions to the different routines.

And in a recent time lapse vid they showed the placement of moveable entrances.

Beyond that I suppose the only other way of customizing a flat ride is to re-colour parts of them. this hasn't been specifically shown I don't think, but seems quite a simple feature compared to the stuff above so I imagine it's on the cards.

New devblog today?

Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Netto View Post
    New devblog today?
    It's is Friday so maybe. I think not though since we got three ride videos.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    It's is Friday so maybe. I think not though since we got three ride videos.
    My productivity is decreasing fast towards zero. I'm about to get crazy with the lack of major updates lately.

Volunteer
    They will come in due time. I'm sure they want to make sure to have everything perfect before a big reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    They will come in due time. I'm sure they want to make sure to have everything perfect before a big reveal.
    'Due time'. But it is due, as was the second beta some time ago...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast