Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello ? Next devblog ?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Boy View Post
    I think mattlab doesn't post anything now cause of the negative response all the time. It is never enough what they show or give info about, people want to know everything before it gets released.
    I think most would be happy to see something that doesn't leave lingering doubts about the hidden or glossed over limitations. If there is no detail given at least a few months before release, hiw on earth can this community give worthwhile feedback?

You can not be serious

Passive Peep
    I think mattlab doesn't post anything now cause of the negative response all the time. It is never enough what they show or give info about, people want to know everything before it gets released.
    No way! They won't keep silent because of negative voices. They are not a mad, stubborn child. "you are mean to us so we say noting." They are a serious company and should be pro enough to ignore that and go on.
    By tge way: last weak I read a news article about the stock shares. They say it will be a very promising year with rctw and the stocks went up 50%.It is one thing to promise something great and not do it to Players but if they create a pile of **** and play with tge trust of the share holders, they will break their own neck on a whole different level. So while the blogs don't raise hope, that news article gave me some hope that they will really deliver something really good.

Volunteer
    Check out facebook you guys! New ride!

Park Patron
    As time passes, people will siding with Frontier, which every week post interesting things about PC.

Silence is never good, the Christmas holdays are finished, now is the time to show the thousands of things that we have not seen about this game.

PD: Seeing what ddrplaya4638, yes, finally they showed something, a space themed ride, honestly I must say that I like it.

By the way, this ride wasn't in that list of leaked rides that someone showed time ago, this could mean that, with this delay, Atari is adding more rides?
    Last edited by Joe Android; 01-12-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    This is a perfect example of why I feel they don't like to share because what they have to share, whilst always interesting, can also reveal more negative sides of the game if you stop and think about what you're actually looking at.

The ride looks great in many ways. I see hydraulic rams on the hinge joints along with a few other details.

But it also tells me that despite continued feedback, they're now very clearly not going to revise the fixed entrances and exits. The answer isn't to stop sharing of course, but to listen and implement changes when something is very unpopular.

Heavily pre-themed too. Cool looking ride though. Anyone know if it's based on a real ride? There is a funfair/mobile ride called the orbiter, but that's quite different.

I've paid, so i want to know. Don't you ? If they don't want to tell, they don't sell. And Mattlab is not responsible, ask Mr Chesnais, a french guy like me, who's playing with investments in his own company. Pre orders ? just for finish the year with +86% on atari's shares.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    Yes, that ride Orbit Spinner looks nice! Now that's what I've been waiting for. Thank you Atari!

So now if we get more of these updates, like is said on that Facebook post, we'll be a lot happier! Yay!

Edit: while it makes me happy, this post of course does not mean that Atari can now stop posting. All that I have said before remains standing as it is. But that Orbit Spinner is a nice post to get going!
    Last edited by JoŽlNL; 01-12-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    he
    The amount of time he has forum index open it amazes me he hasn't noticed the index says... "RollerCoaster Tycoon World by Atari! Coming to PC in 2015!"
    It has been updated!! Now says:

"Discuss the next major game in the franchise - RollerCoaster Tycoon World by Atari! Coming to in 2016!"

Coming to where? :S Trying to avoid mentioning the competence has gone too far... xD
    Last edited by DoctorPelusa; 01-13-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Next devblog, please! I'm so curious.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast