Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hello ? Next devblog ?

Quote Originally Posted by spritefan10 View Post
    I know, I already got my refund and my point stands still when I said Atari is going about this completely wrong and they're treating their customers like junk. I agree with you, content like that should've been leaked WAY before the originally planned release date and it's kind of pathetic they didn't. I'm not going back on that, my point is, Mattlab actually did a thing for once.
    I will admit that it's at least better they're releasing a few well composed videos now.

It's better than nothing. But I would advise anyone celebrating the fact (not you, but others), to seriously reconsider how easily pleased they are!!

Yea I refunded too. Used the cash to upgrade to coaster head club on PC.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I will admit that it's at least better they're releasing a few well composed videos now.

It's better than nothing. But I would advise anyone celebrating the fact (not you, but others), to seriously reconsider how easily pleased they are!!

Me too and because of the treatment from Atari and Matt over the past few weeks its insane, its as if they don't even see how bad they are doing. One month after intended release they bring out videos that should have been out 6 months before and acting as if they are doing us a massive favor and its very exciting.

I will never ever spend the full asking price for what is basically a very pretty indie game. You can buy is new for around $25 in some places online and that would be the max I'm willing to spend now, and that's if they really turn it around. (and come out before PC Alpha)

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Well to be honest I refunded because of the lack of communication with Matlab. It's taken a long time to come up with these latest rides, which haven't wowed me at all. That Pendulum ride is horrible, to chunky and the motion was absolutely awful. PC have got it right with their pendulum ride, which looks so much better. Atari will have to do much better than this, to convince me that this game is going to be great. The truth will soon be known, when the release comes, unless it gets delayed again, which is quite possible, because I don't think it's finished by quite a long way yet.

I'm still going strong on that RCTW will have both strong and weak attributes and so o will PC, and that's why I still plan to get both. So nothing has changed with my decision yet. My biggest judgement will be on user-friendlyness.

Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by RCTW1 View Post
    I'm still going strong on that RCTW will have both strong and weak attributes and so o will PC, and that's why I still plan to get both. So nothing has changed with my decision yet. My biggest judgement will be on user-friendlyness.
    Same here. Both games still have my preorder.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415