Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello ? Next devblog ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello ? Next devblog ?

I'm following this forum since the beginning (but it's my first post, i'm patient...too much maybe), it's worst than ever... Planet Coaster is getting bigger and bigger, and Atari's answer is... nothing... I haven't cancel my preorder, maybe i'm crazy. What the KCUF ? The leaked shop design screens are worst than the one in the past devblogs . Please could you start to share with us, the buyers and true fans ? When i buy a car, i want it to start and run. Actually i've bought a game played for two days with paths (no stairs nor tunnels), trees and strange coasters (and something like pumpkins and ghost peeps, who cares about that?) . What's next ? Early 2016 ? Are you kidding ? I want to know what i've paid for.

A french (sorry for my english) 32 years old fan. RCT1, DK1, what a fabulous era.

Chill dude. Early 2016 isn't a long time. The last blog was only 2 weeks ago
    Last edited by magicart87; 01-08-2016 at 09:54 AM. Reason: (isn't)

Ok. So three months, and i haven't see the management part of the game, the employees, the shops (stocks, items, prices...), the peeps, the flat rides management, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,.... So i bought an early access game whithout the access. The communication is 0,5.0. We're in 2.0 era. When you hide things, it's, nowaday's, a very bad game to come. I want to believe, but now... i'm a little bit skeptic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    Chill dude. Early 2016 is a long time. The last blog was only 2 weeks ago
    with all due respect a 'happy holidays' image isn't exactly a blog. sad fact is this lack of information is just putting off potential customers from buying the game.

Hi Frederic. I share your opinion on this matter. My patience is enormous, but it still has an end. If for example we see RCTW as a car, we have yet to learn what that car is capable of. We know some basics and we know about the Coaster Builder, but a lot of features are still unknown. It is logical that we want to know at least all of the basics of the car. What is in it and what is not. I do know like you that there is a really nice Ferrari on the other side that is being constructed...

So, hello, a new devblog? Any bit of new information on this car? It will be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    Hi Frederic. I share your opinion on this matter. My patience is enormous, but it still has an end. If for example we see RCTW as a car, we have yet to learn what that car is capable of. We know some basics and we know about the Coaster Builder, but a lot of features are still unknown. It is logical that we want to know at least all of the basics of the car. What is in it and what is not. I do know like you that there is a really nice Ferrari on the other side that is being constructed...

So, hello, a new devblog? Any bit of new information on this car? It will be greatly appreciated!
    i'm so disappointed...

This will not help to get a new blog i guess, we need to be patient !

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post

It's like you bought a new car, and you'll know it will have seats, it'll have an engine, trunk, some nice wheels, and a brand new matrix LED lights; then, when you ask what would be the engine, and if the interiors are available in leather the seller comes and says: "We are not ready to tell you yet if it'll have an engine, but this car will be awesome! You'll see!"

Park Patron
    Patience always has a limit, we are close to the launch and we have not seen the visitors, for example. I think that Atari has a serious problem of marketing and organization, I honestly prefer the marketing that Frontier is doing with Planet Coaster, which is going to show each week little things that make the fans happy, it is easy to understand and easy to do, but apparently Atari will never understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by frederic.maton View Post
    SO I THINK THAT IF EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM MAKE A POST WITH THE QUOTE "I WANT A BETA NOW WHITH ALL WHAT YOU HAVE NOW." Maybe we'll see something. We don't ask for the greater game in the world, the UGC will do it, we just want to know what is RCTW 3 months before the final (or not) release.....
    don't agree with that, if it's not ready it's not ready. just an update on the status of the game will suffice.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast