Thread: Stuck Block Brakes

Stuck Block Brakes

I recently made a coaster with 8 blocks(10 if you count the station and lift hill). The problem is, I can only run two trains because all 7 mcbr's don't work correctly. Normally, when block is clear, it makes that "tishuh" sound and the train proceeds. Well, instead of doing that, the train stays on the block brake and a "drdrdrdrdrdrdr" sound comes from block brake. Anyone know how to fix this?

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Erm, while I haven't encountered this problem before, it is pretty remarkable that you managed to place 8 block brakes on one track.

I think my record is only like 5, lol.

What I normally do is delete the block brake and put it back in to fix it when this happens.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!