• Agree

51 40.80%
  • Disagree

23 18.40%
  • Strongly Disagree

7 5.60%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coaster Editor Is Acceptable

I agree. The EDITOR is acceptable. Tracks themselves could be better, but they will still have people polishing it up regardless, so from now on I hope Atari focuses on showing off other parts of the game... Management, peep reaction, scenarios...

Maybe off topic, but I saw people saying that now the stations can be edited... Where did you guys see that? I only saw the same stations in the stream.

The new editor shows a lot of promise but the track is still not as smooth as I would like it to be. If you look at the premade loop- you can actually see the train rocking back and forth as if there's something wrong with the bank- which should not be the case in a premade element- those should be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    Maybe off topic, but I saw people saying that now the stations can be edited... Where did you guys see that? I only saw the same stations in the stream.
    Technically they can be edited but only the theme of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    Technically they can be edited but only the theme of it.

No, I thought I saw people saying that now we can change the length of stations.... Maybe I was just dreaming.

It's acceptable (by looking at it, yes), the proof is in the fusibility. I thought pure spline was outstanding, until I tried it

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    No one has built coasters using the new building system yet. How can they know whether or not it is "acceptable?"

I loved it the way it is now, that you freely change your build from free to piece by piece.

Maybe 1 sugestion,

When you build with piece by piece, if you want to add chainlift you have to go the ohter TAB to select, chain, break, blok break, speed bloks.

I wish it was possible to add these buttons on the same tab of piece by piece. When you want break you click break or chain on the same tab as piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    No one has built coasters using the new building system yet. How can they know whether or not it is "acceptable?"
    I don't need to use it to see that it doesn't have fine angle adjustments yet.
    Without that its not acceptable. IMO its closer to worthless without fine tuning as it makes the freeform building a total mess.
    Such a simple addition but seems to be falling on deaf ears.
    Slowly losing faith

This is not hate. I don't want to get banned again for criticism...

In my opinion, it is a step-up from the beta, but it still doesn't look intuitive. He struggles to make a simple cobra roll, it didn't even turn out decent in the end. I mean, yes it should be possible to build something great, but it would take so much time and effort. And the graphics look 2010. The game doesn't look like complete garbage, but it's gonna need a lot of polish...

IMO graphics are ok, they follow the style Unity games have, and for me it's ok.

As for the coaster editor, i've already said, it looks good, but something needs to be done, so you don't need 15 minutes to make a cobra roll, that doesn't even look well, and that you cannot save to reuse...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast