• Agree

51 40.80%
  • Disagree

23 18.40%
  • Strongly Disagree

7 5.60%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coaster Editor Is Acceptable

The only addition that I think needs to be added is what I talked about in the interview, the saving of portions of your tack that you could include into your speciality pieces.

Then, we'd have pre-built elements of all different sizes, the perfect cobra roll, the perfect loop, heartline roll, Etc.

I loved the new improvements! It is now just the speciality system that needs refining.
    Last edited by JMR; 12-19-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    The only addition that I think needs to be added is what I talked about in the interview, the saving of portions of your tack that you could include into your speciality pieces.

Then, we'd have pre-built elements of all different sizes, the perfect cobra roll, the perfect loop, heartline roll, Etc.

I loved the new improvements! It is now just the speciality system that needs refining.
    That is definitely needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    ...the saving of portions of your tack that you could include into your speciality pieces.

I agree for the most part.

But...Atari also could just provide something closer to the perfect cobra roll, the perfect loop, heartline roll, to the specialty pieces they are supposed to be including.

The pieces they showed off were FAR from being perfect, and I don't think we should have to rely on making themselves or hoping that someone else will make one that they'll share. After all, Atari's being paid for content like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    I agree for the most part.

But...Atari also could just provide something closer to the perfect cobra roll, the perfect loop, heartline roll, to the specialty pieces they are supposed to be including.

The pieces they showed off were FAR from being perfect, and I don't think we should have to rely on making themselves or hoping that someone else will make one that they'll share. After all, Atari's being paid for content like that...
    Well if they're far from perfect, wouldn’t it be better if one of us to make these parts instead? Even if the part look good to someone, someone else will disagree!

The coaster builder is better thats for sure but its not acceptable at all and what it needs is such a small improvment I cant fathom why its not already there.
    FINE ANGLE CONTROL!!!!
    No compact freeform drawn coaster is going to be remotely smooth until we have 1degree node refinements.
    WHY IS THIS NOT IN PLACE?
    great you made the coaster editor easier for simple tracks but its exactly the same for the complex ones.

and that premade loop?? hummmm not sure thats what we expected to see

Yes, I thought it looked great and the premade loops looked good.

Passive Peep
    Well, is this acceptable for AAA game? I don´t think so. From what I have seen, piece-by piece solution in PC seems to be much better as for now.

However, if this was sold at 20 bucks, than it would be quite cool.

I thought the new pre-made loop looked a lot better than the old one.

I completely agree with the ability to save custom specialty tracks, as discussed in JMR's interview.
    I completely agree with a RBG or RYB color wheel, as mentioned in the livestream.
    I agree that we need a generic, re-colorable train.
    I agree that we need a button for smaller increments, as small as 1°.

But the thing that would really knock it out of the park for me, is if they changed the banking axis to the centerline of the train, not the centerline of the track.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    But the thing that would really knock it out of the park for me, is if they changed the banking axis to the centerline of the train, not the centerline of the track.
    Auto-Heartline? If this is what you're alluding to, I would be in favor of it. Or really anything that would allow coasters to bank more smoothly. I'd like the option.
    Last edited by magicart87; 12-19-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    Auto-Heartline?
    Exactly. Auto-Heartline.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast