Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is this new video screenshot everyone talking about?

Where is this new video screenshot everyone talking about?

I cannot find it, there is talk about a new video/demo/screenshots, i cannot find it.

Last thing I saw was the demo #1 in november, what is the new media and where can I find it?

Thanks

thank you. Anything else im missing?

Nope, that's the only ingame footage we have seen since beta1.
    There was JMRs Q&A interview with mattlab but tbh that doesn't answer much and had no footage
    http://rctshow.com/archive/episode3.php

Beyond that everything else thats been going around is leaked images of items from beta1 but were locked out of play
    Last edited by shirty; 12-20-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post

Beyond that everything else thats been going around is leaked images of items from beta1 but were locked out of play
    otherwise known as some of the best marketing of this game for a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    otherwise known as some of the best marketing of this game for a couple of months.
    Indeed, great marketing

Absolutely.

Head on over to shyguy's site and look at what a community member can do with the game compared to the utter mess that Atari shows us.

Beautiful screenshots. Great coasters (created with the beta 1 coaster editor in fact) and answers to some of the questions asked over and over FOR WEEKS (thinks like benches on paths, and placement of foliage for instance...).

Yes, there are STILL things I question or don't care for (like the size and lack of interiors on the restaurants, the need for those stupid giant hamburgers and such on stall roofs, and how exactly do those skinny legs on that Pendulum hold it up???), but there is so much that looks FANTASTIC!.

THIS is how to market a video game, not by sending out a bi-monthly screenshot, the occasional blog post full of market-speak or the occasional grainy gaming feed full of more empty marketing talk and claims everyone is in "awe" so there's no questions to answer...

It's obvious that the person playing this game and building has a passion and interest in creating a realistic theme park...something I've yet to see from Atari.

This person is showing what the game CAN do, Atari instead seems to roboticly follow some marketing 'departments' checklist of what can be seen, when. That's great if you're taking Marketing 101 in college, but with as much trouble as this game has had THAT'S NOT WORKING! You're doing it wrong!

The little teases that "we'll show you that later" work fine if you have a title that people KNOW is AAA, are excited about and hasn't had the horrendous PR problems RCTw has had to date. Why doesn't anyone there see that? You seem to be in a little bubble and then act shocked when you show off something that you claim is 'great' and people let you know 'it ain't all that'? I just don't understand the thinking behind that.

I sometimes wonder if Atari even WANTS this game to be a success...

Thanks Wabigbear, well said, I feel entirely the same about this...

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    I sometimes wonder if Atari even WANTS this game to be a success...
    guess more people start thinking about this Wonder question.

send my beta back to steam to be sure, since 've know now RCT3 was created by efrontier, the guys that are working on Planetcoaster, 'm watching more and more to the alternative now.
    and see the mistakes and wrong choices Atari is making, listen to what the users want not what Atari want!

Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    Absolutely.

Head on over to shyguy's site and look at what a community member can do with the game compared to the utter mess that Atari shows us.

yeah he has done a great job,he shows the game has potential,i cant wait til a full steam mods is finally implemented after the game comes out.Especially stalls to me are annoying,to me in a big park and 50 stalls and they all look too much alike is just way too annoying,i like alot of different variety

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast