Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone see the leaked flat rides and scenery?

Anyone see the leaked flat rides and scenery?

Anyone saw the leaked flatrides and scenery ?
    I 'm not going to give an URL ( cause i don't want to get in trouble ) but i'm thinking they looked pretty nice. It's on Imgur and it's spreading across internetland.
    Made me feel better about the game !
    What do you guys think about it ?
    Last edited by magicart87; 12-15-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Park Patron
    Yeah, I posted that topic and was removed, I understand it, maybe was many SPOILERS, but I posted it because the people deserve to know what game are buying, and Atari is only show repeated rides that we all know.

I'm glad to have seen all the rides, they have good designs and are realistic.

I liked what I saw as well.

We were going to see them anyway this friday, in the gameplay showcase
    So it doesn't matter that much i guess. I'm actually happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RCTW1 View Post
    I liked what I saw as well.
    i did too but the bad part about leaked info because of the beta this could cause some decisions to make from atari that could hurt all of us

Just to clear things up a bit.

We do not allow players to reveal hidden content without prior consent from Atari.

There are a few logical reasons as to why:

• Atari owns full intellectual property rights. Leaking content is actually copyright infringement.
    • What you see in those screenshots was not made for public view. People may judge then wrongly judge the game off of work in-progress screenshots.
    • It should be up to Atari and NVIZZIO as to when their work is revealed, it's their work and they should only reveal it when they want to be judged upon it
    • The screenshots may not be of good quality / bad camera positioning and thus not doing the content justice.

From the Atari Terms of Service:
    (iv) post, upload or transmit any Content or other material that is fraudulent or violates or infringes the rights of others, including material that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, unless you first obtain permission from the owner or right holder, and such owner or holder agrees to the terms of this Agreement;
    Stay tuned for Friday, hopefully we'll see the flat rides in all their glory then.
    Last edited by JMR; 12-15-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Just to clear things up a bit.

We do not allow players to reveal hidden content without prior consent from Atari.

There are a few logical reasons as to why:

• Atari owns full intellectual property rights. Leaking content is actually copyright infringement.
    • What you see in those screenshots was not made for public view. People may judge then wrongly judge the game off of work in-progress screenshots.
    • It should be up to Atari and NVIZZIO as to when their work is revealed, it's their work and they should only reveal it when they want to be judged upon it
    • The screenshots may not be of good quality / bad camera positioning and thus not doing the content justice.

From the Atari Terms of Service:

Stay tuned for Friday, hopefully we'll see the flat rides in all their glory then.
    If it were not for these filtered images, people wouldn't have seen more rides of RCTW.

I understand what you said, but people have a right to know what game are buying and Atari only makes that show rides that we have seen, as the ferris wheel...

Hopefully, as you say, on Friday we go to see the rides.

It is allowed to talk about it, right ?
    I totally understand the point of view , but the harm is already done and most people are actually happy to see something...
    These models were very detailed and very nicely crafted. Did more good then bad i guess i would love to see some animations on that !

Also the resolution and graphic setup was from beta 1 and will only get better !
    Friday friday friday !
    This is going to be all very, very important 😀
    I can't wait.

Some look quite nice,
    others look horrible.

(What is that revolution thing? Or the Disk'O one...)
    Last edited by magicart87; 12-15-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Can you discuss the content without revealing "ride information" that would otherwise be unknown to persons not spoiled by the leaked content?

I would hold off for now, maybe just talk among yourselves via PM. If however you want to talk about the images in a more "general" discussion then by all means, talk about it!

I don't think it fair to openly discuss rides that haven't been official mentioned or revealed. (Friday's a few days away)
    Last edited by magicart87; 12-15-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast