Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honestly please!!!!!!

Newcomer

Honestly please!!!!!!

I don't want to be an **** or evil in any way, shape or form. More so I want to motivate Matt Labunka and the development team. I saw the second development blog of Planet Coaster and man, that is EXACTLY what I want from this game. Please. Honestly if I don't see a major change and this added on the next dev. update. I will stop caring about RCTW and won't even consider spending a cent on it. And I guarantee that I am not the only one.

please, I am still Team RCTW, but please implement this functions.

honestly guys,
    from the very begining this is what we told you. we want to be able to build everything, design, scenery, coasters, rides.....
    you worked all this time on the stupid coaster design engine that nobody liked.

I still have trust in you. don't fail us please
    Last edited by Mattlab; 12-16-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: removed links

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapuente View Post
    This is what you think but talk for yourself. There were some issues so that the coaster builder system had to be improved but I really like the freedom of the coaster builder. I guess and hope that they will show us a really good builder on friday.

Most things that I want are confirmed: piece by piece building, thoughtful water engine.. Matt said in the last interview on friday that they plan to go beyond what we imagine right now.
    I know.. changed development team twice.. very weak start.. but slowly they do what we want and I see more long time potential in RCTW than in PC. I´m still a little sad that many great things will be released later but okay.. this is how it is.
    Let´s wait for the marketing team and its time table to release some surprises.

I also loved the coaster builder and had no issues with its core mechanics, very little needed changing with it to make me totally happy with it.
    The pre-made tracks and sections that were so highly requested are of zero interest to me I want the freedom of making my own tracks without the preset tracks and the beta designer allowed that for me so it is far from stupid. I think its more likely those that couldn't use it are stupid but lets not get into calling names.
    Also, I highly doubt that they spent "all this time" working on just the coaster builder. it was just the focus of the beta test they knew it was going to be buggy and have issues that's why it was focused. but that doesnt mean that that is all the game is.

People constantly saying oh look what pc is doing I want that in RCTW too is wasting their time. They are different games and will have different feature sets, if they both implement everything the other is doing then niether game will ever get off the ground it'll be in dev forever

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    I also loved the coaster builder and had no issues with its core mechanics, very little needed changing with it to make me totally happy with it.
    The pre-made tracks and sections that were so highly requested are of zero interest to me I want the freedom of making my own tracks without the preset tracks and the beta designer allowed that for me so it is far from stupid. I think its more likely those that couldn't use it are stupid but lets not get into calling names.
    Also, I highly doubt that they spent "all this time" working on just the coaster builder. it was just the focus of the beta test they knew it was going to be buggy and have issues that's why it was focused. but that doesnt mean that that is all the game is.

People constantly saying oh look what pc is doing I want that in RCTW too is wasting their time. They are different games and will have different feature sets, if they both implement everything the other is doing then niether game will ever get off the ground it'll be in dev forever
    This is something I am looking forward to, they have potentially delayed it by another 3 months, I don't think it would be unfair to assume that they are adding lots of other content, I am looking forward to the stream Friday to see a complete game. To just add piece by piece coaster building in this time would be very disappointing to me. I was also one of the ones who thought the coaster builder was already great (aside from a few simple bugs).

Quote Originally Posted by B3DDO3 View Post
    This is something I am looking forward to, they have potentially delayed it by another 3 months, I don't think it would be unfair to assume that they are adding lots of other content, I am looking forward to the stream Friday to see a complete game. To just add piece by piece coaster building in this time would be very disappointing to me. I was also one of the ones who thought the coaster builder was already great (aside from a few simple bugs).
    I think there will be very little info given friday just like its been for the last year.

I saw... Planet Coaster and... that is EXACTLY what I want... on the next dev. update.
    Well you're in luck, Lapuente. Because this Friday we're getting a livestream of RCTW's current build.
    I'm afraid it won't be exactly like Planet Coaster, however.
    Last edited by The Stig; 12-15-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Well you're in luck, Lapuente. Because this Friday we're getting a livestream of RCTW's current build.
    I'm afraid it won't be exactly like Planet Coaster, however.
    It shouldn´t look like Planet Coaster, because when it does, RCTW and Planet Coaster will get a fight with eachother, maybe that would be nice, but 2 games with almost the same things, that shouldn´t be there XD

Let´s hope they have many things to see Friday, and maybe they should create some video´s like Planet Coaster does, about the developers and their strategies. Or more blogposts, when they have created something. Or at most at the end of each week an update, so we can respond on that

Quote Originally Posted by Jasler View Post
    Let´s hope they have many things to see Friday, and maybe they should create some video´s like Planet Coaster does, about the developers and their strategies.
    I hope not. I'd much prefer to see actual gameplay over watching some devs sit on a couch talking about it.

I hope not. I'd much prefer to see actual gameplay over watching some devs sit on a couch talking about it.
    Of course, no, not fully like that XD But, showing things behind the scenes, like how they created attractions. And some gameplay when it has changed in some weeks. Like they do right now, but then not as a stream, in a kind sneak preview from what has changed of has been added to the game.

There is loads of gameplay (or at least in game operations) shown during the PC vid. What more do you want lol? I can't see how they could have better combined the spoken word, and visual demonstration, to show us as much of their game as possible.

RCTW is very close to launch though so I'm naturally expecting WAY more from the stream on Friday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast