Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Awful nothing really new, where's my refund

9 10.84%
  • 2 - Not very good, didnt answer questions well

21 25.30%
  • 3 - Ok, I guess

26 31.33%
  • 4 - Liked it new information and well thought out stream.

16 19.28%
  • 5 - Loved it so much information take my money RCTW

11 13.25%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the interview

Junior Enthusiast

Thoughts on the interview

Hey guys just wanted to create a thread that is only about the talk show interview, what are your thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBZyxZh_5g
    Last edited by JMR; 12-12-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Fixed misleading title from Q&A to talk show interview and added link

I understood nothing of what he said because I'm French .. if you would have a little resumé in English I would use google translation

didn't answer my question, guess I'll see next week
    Last edited by shirty; 12-12-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy78 View Post
    I understood nothing of what he said because I'm French .. if you would have a little resumé in English I would use google translation
    I'll do my best to be honest a lot of questions were dodged and avoided. Things confirmed that
    piece by piece (modular) building is on their radar not for launch.
    Water rides not for launch but again on their radar.
    Path system improved so we can put paths closer together, no making full squares out of paths though you have to use plazas.
    Day night cycle is slower
    Coaster builder now has piece by piece and if you move to the main screen it automatically switches to free forum (the old tool)
    New stats on coasters to find speeds and other details on pieces of track.
    Last edited by B3DDO3; 12-11-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Was anything shown or any important info given ?

Junior Enthusiast
    Nothing shown at all, check above for info given I will watch again and try and fill in the info

Passive Peep
    Very dissapointed the way he tackled the park management question and peeps. He didnt even want to talk how peeps actually work, which makes me think that their system is not as good as PC system that was introduced in their first dev. diary...

Also, if their park management was something special, I dont think he would just describe how we can customize certain things and even manage the amount of ice cubes in drinks and everything. This is something they must have nailed already, they must have pretty idea how the management will work in the game, yet they dont speak about it for some reason... I just feel like they are going to simplyfi this aspect a lot...

Imho, way too much attention to coaster editor and a lot of things we already knew.

However, I must say they at least revealed some tid bits at least, so not a complete disaster. Next week will decide.

Passive Peep
    I can't really see why people didn't like it. I don't know what you all were expecting.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Future RCT View Post
    I can't really see why people didn't like it. I don't know what you all were expecting.
    They were talking about stuff we already know way too much. The questions we wanted to get answered didnt get enough attention imo and a lot of times, I felt its just a marketing speach and he tried to not be concrete.

For instance answering the question "how many people we gonna see in a park" with "a bunch of people" didnt help me very much much...

It was nice to get some interaction out of Atari, however it was much too little. The marketing department has much too tight of a grip on this game and that's not a good way to go about it in today's world. Consumers love transparency and Atari isn't doing a good job of being transparent. I'm glad to hear there is progress though. We'll see...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast