Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Mattlab - RCT Talk Show

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
    Oh, I thought it was evening. I can watch, then! Though I also need to get to the shower, so the quicker my questions are covered, the better. LOL

What is the channel link? Is it in the OP?
    Too lazy to click the 'first page' button and look lol?!?

Yea.. it's there

Oh, I thought it was evening. I can watch, then! Though I also need to get to the shower, so the quicker my questions are covered, the better. LOL

What is the channel link? Is it in the OP?
    http://twitch.tv/JordanMRichards

Junior Enthusiast
    Well I will be watching very very carefully, PC just put out a dev video and has confirmed about 20 things as others have said a lot of gameplay footage and graphically it beats RCTW (beta). This may be it for me if this dev blog is all marketing speak, I hope Matt is as free and open as others have also said.

Quote Originally Posted by B3DDO3 View Post
    Well I will be watching very very carefully, PC just put out a dev video and has confirmed about 20 things as others have said a lot of gameplay footage and graphically it beats RCTW (beta). This may be it for me if this dev blog is all marketing speak, I hope Matt is as free and open as others have also said.
    Where is this video?

Passive Peep
    They just have to put the cards on the table already. Otherwise, I just stop being interested in this game completely and won´t waste my time with it anymore.

their competitor looks just waaay more better in that video...

Junior Enthusiast
    I agree Atari only has one option now and that is show your cards, I will give it a week so this stream and the next and that's it if I hear any, you'll have to wait and see, or we are not talking about that yet marketing rubbish then they have lost me as a customer, an I'm pretty sure they will lose a lot of others too.

Quote Originally Posted by B3DDO3 View Post
    I agree Atari only has one option now and that is show your cards, I will give it a week so this stream and the next and that's it if I hear any, you'll have to wait and see, or we are not talking about that yet marketing rubbish then they have lost me as a customer, an I'm pretty sure they will lose a lot of others too.
    Summed it up perfectly. Loyalty to Franchise can only get you so far. To much "ill leave it at that" type responses so far tonight

Passive Peep
    Nothing I heard about the scenario editor. The thing is I don't know if PlanetCoaster will have that, so I can't say I would switch. Plus I never heard of it until the last month, anyway. The scenario editor is an important thing for me.

Nothing I heard about the scenario editor. The thing is I don't know if PlanetCoaster will have that, so I can't say I would switch. Plus I never heard of it until the last month, anyway. The scenario editor is an important thing for me.
    Yes, I was looking forward to some news on the scenarios and challenges but it wasn't touched on. But I did enjoy the stream regardless.

For anyone that missed it...

Last edited by The Stig; 12-11-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast