Page 82 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by B3DDO3 View Post
    Ok fair enough, btw objects do not block light in PC this has been achieved at night time so someone could attempt it in RCTW no problem.
    Also you quoted tricky so you can see why I didn't think you were referring to the OP but instead referring to the 2 videos in the post you quoted.
    Sorry about getting you confused, never meant to do that I kinda suck at posting on forums. I honestly feel like Nighttime in RCTW isnt dark enough.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I prefer RCTW's coaster editor.
    Would have to agree with you. I like the RCTW Coaster builder alot more then Planet Coasters. Each have there up and downs.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffpuff View Post
    You're barking up the wrong tree Tricky. Stig has hitched his hopes that RCTW, in the end, will be a good product. To dissuade him other wise is pointless. There's no need to brand him a fanboy as was done earlier in this thread. Accept the fact that some people like RCTW and other people like that other game. Another discussion comparing the two is so outdated!!!

I wouldn't call that barking. I was only saying there are things possible in PC he is not aware of. I did not call him a fanboy and I didn't attack him for feeling how he does, did I? I think Stig could talk for himself if that was the case. I also complimented Stig for the things he can do with the editor of RCTW. But when I watch on youtube it's clear to me more people are able to build nice coasters in PC than with RCTW. That's my opinion, so feel free to disagree. Just don't accuse me of things I'm not doing.

Thanks Tricky.
    But I prefer RCTW's coaster editor.

I tried to make some coasters in PC but it felt was way too restricting for my tastes. Limited angles and prebuilt inversions really hold me back. Maybe I'll take another look at it in a couple months when the next phase comes along. But for now, I'm having a better time with RCTW's coaster editor.
    There's no limiting angles in PC's coaster editor. You can turn off angle snapping.

Quote Originally Posted by der_meyer_04 View Post
    Just found this Coaster from "the other game" on youtube. If a coaster like this is somewhere in the future possible with RCTW, I'm back in.

Can you compete with this?
    YES, I can compete with this, still got some nice UGC:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fQsu9cm2WYs
    Last edited by mbcdex; 04-13-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcdex View Post
    YES, I can compete with this, still got some nice UGC:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fQsu9cm2WYs
    Lmao you made them move the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    @ Stig, You know there are ways to create custom inversions as well as vertical drops in PC?
    Tricky, I would love to ask you for a tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    If it was that easy in RCTW you wouldn't have made your tutorial videos in the first place :P

Passive Peep
    Tricky, I would love to ask you for a tutorial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtIrfVSRWvU
    That´s a tutorial for vertical drops (which I've seen people do easier by changing the nodes after building the track), the Immelman and zero G rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJch1zDx4I
    Bigger custom (smoother) corkscrew tutorial. There´s also a custom loop in it but he doesn't explain how he did it. I guess the same way as the immelman from the first video.

It's a weird way to get it done but it´s possible. Let's hope the update where you can scale and manipulate inversions comes soon. that would make it much easier :P
    Last edited by Tricky; 04-13-2016 at 09:33 PM.

The difference between the RCTW coaster builder and the PC coaster builder is that the RCTW one is "complete".

But hey, you continue to love a game that has promised you many things and never delivered as well as lacks the charm that RCT games are supposed to be about. Not to mention all the collision RCTW and how Atari is too lay to create their own scenery so they rely on their customers to make it for them... Need I go on?