Page 132 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1817

Thread: RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

I have RCTW, PC and Parkitect. I play RCTW the most out of the 3 because to me its more pick up and play, the graphics are great in my opinion. Both PC and Parkitect are more for peeps who love to create there own buildings etc. Yes, I know RCTW will have piece by piece but the basic buildings are there if you dont feel like it.I'd love some more spit and polish and finer details on the graphics for RCTW but it gets better every update. The peeps need some more work and their animations too. In the end we have choice in theme park creation games and that is a great thing.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by philby85 View Post
    I have RCTW, PC and Parkitect. I play RCTW the most out of the 3 because to me its more pick up and play, the graphics are great in my opinion. Both PC and Parkitect are more for peeps who love to create there own buildings etc. Yes, I know RCTW will have piece by piece but the basic buildings are there if you dont feel like it.I'd love some more spit and polish and finer details on the graphics for RCTW but it gets better every update. The peeps need some more work and their animations too. In the end we have choice in theme park creation games and that is a great thing.
    That's pretty much where I am too.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    What I mean by something new and original is to not just copy the concept of another game series. Frontier has done nothing but copy the concept of the RCT series and re-branded it as their own, to me this is something that I can not and will not support. I do not like copycats. It's very lazy as a developer in my eyes and should be frowned upon.
    So now suddenly making a theme park game is the same as copying RCT?? I guess you have not heard of a 90s game called theme park then?

I've always supported RCTW when it comes to their coaster editor however since the new update to planet coaster (alpha 2.3) building custom inversions just got a whole lot easier. in my opinion the coaster editor is the only kind of advantage RCTW has over PC and they are catching up pretty quick in that respect.

Newcomer
    PC graphical polish is superior to RCTW , from peeps to the flat rides. Also the flat ridea animations in PC are more "natural". However RCTW coaster builder is far superior than PC

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    Take a look at Stig's Raptor comparison between his creation and the actual ride. Then check out the thread over in PC forums where a creator can't get their Batman: The Ride to maintain speed the way it does in real life.

You also haven't actually countered the details if what I said: PC's builder doesn't allow custom inversions without spending three days and sacrificing animals to the gods when the stars align. Their specialty pieces are jerky. Those are facts.
    Tell you what then, you show me something YOU'VE built in RCTW that needs their superior coaster editor to achieve the level of authenticity you seemingly crave?

Or is this, as I suspect, one of those illogical arguments that suit your agenda?

One where you tell me that you prefer a Ford over a Ferrari because it has a slightly louder radio.

Park Patron
    blahahahahaha they took another thread and tagged it on to the troll thread too funny. Thank atari for making me re-sub this god awful troll thread, time to un-sub this trashy troll thread yet again.....

Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    One where you tell me that you prefer a Ford over a Ferrari because it has a slightly louder radio.
    I much prefer a 32 Ford Roadster over any Ferrari.

But the Ferrari is faster, more expensive, etc., right? Oh my... how could I like the '32 more? I must be ignorant.

This post was not approved by Armageddon1x

Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    blahahahahaha they took another thread and tagged it on to the troll thread too funny. Thank atari for making me re-sub this god awful troll thread, time to un-sub this trashy troll thread yet again.....
    I'm sure your input will be greatly missed by the 5 year olds amongst us.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    I'm sure your input will be greatly missed by the 5 year olds amongst us.
    How about you discontinue the personal attacks?

This post was not approved by Armageddon1x