Page 102 of 182 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1817

Thread: RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

Maybe building coasters isn't his thing, but he certainly knows how to create something as good as this, with just the in game pieces so far and for that he deserves the credit.

The first livestream about alpha 2 is out. This one deals with changes to guests and pathing after player feedback from alpha 1.

Transcript of the livestream.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetCoast...al_transcript/

And the development videos shown inside.

The stairs look good but the peep animations don't match. Nobody walks up and down stairs like that. It looks like they just overlaid stairs on the already existing ramps and called it a day.

Other than that, it looks nice.
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-05-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    The stairs look good but the peep animations don't match. Nobody walks up and down stairs like that. It looks like they just overlaid stairs on the already existing ramps and called it a day.

Other than that, it looks nice.
    Yes, that is true, I think that extra (or different) animations for the stairs are not in yet.

There is a Q&A today running on the PC forums by the Frontier animation team, this one was addressed by the developers too.

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...ll=1#post52870
    Last edited by Dante80; 05-05-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Oh okay. Thanks for the update.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante80 View Post
    Yes, that is true, I think that extra (or different) animations for the stairs are not in yet.

There is a Q&A today running on the PC forums by the Frontier animation team, this one was addressed by the developers too.

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...ll=1#post52870
    Great news, those peeps look awesome. Glad they are fixing the stair animation.

PC gets better and better. Are you watching Nvizzio? This is how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyBilly View Post
    PC gets better and better. Are you watching Nvizzio? This is how it's done.
    I have to agree.
    That's how curved inclines, dirt paths, and dancing peeps are done.

i don't know why this thread is not closed yet. if you are sure pc is the best game go away and play with .yours notes are really not constructive. Those games are differents. Talk about improvements . Ok you want to hear it "PC IS THE BEST" i m sure you are happy now. . Do you think Nvizzio team are blind i think they are just trying to make an another game. Wait and see.

Passive Peep
    Its not closed because the thread is imaginatively called RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster. Its also in the off topic area.