Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1866

Thread: RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1111 View Post
    Awesome :-

Super awesome!

Newcomer
    That looks so good. How can anyone think RCTW is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1111 View Post
    Awesome :-

Anyone who defends RCTW over Planet Coaster is deluding themselves. And with Atari's lack of any commitment to RCTW lately, to hell with Atari.

This thread name should be changed to: RollerCoaster Tycoon Scam vs Planet Coaster

Junior Enthusiast
    @Paul_Boland: that I'm playing the game, does that mean I'm defending it?

I don't im understand playing RCTW over PC. The only thing RCTW did better than PC was the coaster editor, but at the same time, what does it even matter when the coaster physics are awful, plus the scaling is way off. The roller coasters made in PC turn out to be more realistic than RCTW's plus with the PC editor you have almost as much freedom as in RCTW just in a PBP format. Other than this, there is nothing in RCTW that is remotely better than PC.

Junior Enthusiast
    I'd say play what you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    @Paul_Boland: that I'm playing the game, does that mean I'm defending it?
    No, if you're enjoying RCTW then play it. But there is no comparison between the two games, RCTW can't compete with Planet Coaster. And the utter lack of imput from Atari on it, and the long overdue transport rides, weather, etc., says it all really. So if you're enjoying the game, great! But I'll never buy an Atari game again.

Junior Enthusiast
    I agree with you that the games can't compete and be compaired with each other.

Newcomer
    One is absolutely terrible while the other is a worthy entry for the genre. Oh look, I just compared the two.