Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RollerCoasterTycoonWorld VS PlanetCoaster

hello

to you what is the best simulation games between RollerCoasterTycoonWorld & PlanetCoaster ?

What is the difference between these two sets of simulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy78 View Post
    hello

to you what is the best simulation games between RollerCoasterTycoonWorld & PlanetCoaster ?

What is the difference between these two sets of simulation?
    Both games are in development, so we can't compare the first initial releases yet. Planet Coaster current release is planned for late 2016. An alpha will be launched in March 2016.

If you have visited the Planet Coaster forum or Facebook page, you will know that PC will have guests that are wonderfully designed with emotions and amazing animations. The rides look very promising. I'm a CHC member.

Currently, RCTW looks more realistic to me, and PC looks more cartoony to me. Both games have their advantages and downsides. If you want to list every difference, that will then be a long list. But as both are in development, there is no final comparison possible yet.

I would like to add that I am looking forward to both games and that I bought both games. I have played RCT since RCT1, so I am a long time fan of the franchise. I have been following development of RCTW for a few years already, but only recently become active on this forum.

Atari and Nvizzio, we wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    Both games are in development, so we can't compare the first initial releases yet. Planet Coaster current release is planned for late 2016. An alpha will be launched in March 2016.

If you have visited the Planet Coaster forum or Facebook page, you will know that PC will have guests that are wonderfully designed with emotions and amazing animations. The rides look very promising. I'm a CHC member.

Currently, RCTW looks more realistic to me, and PC looks more cartoony to me. Both games have their advantages and downsides. If you want to list every difference, that will then be a long list. But as both are in development, there is no final comparison possible yet.
    I agree with this ^^.

Park Patron
    Both games, but for now I prefer Planet Coaster.

I have to see if Atari improved enough the game in the next Beta to convince me. I love the visual style of RCTW, but there are some things that need to be solved, with this delay they are improving some of these things, but we still have to see if the results are good, I hope that yes.

Anyway, I have RCTW and I will buy Planet Coaster. I am interested in both games.

Got both games, both betas/alphas, so I'm ready to play both again like I have always said I'm just excited that the genera is coming back! Its great and very excited to see what I can make with both games!
    Love me some RCTW!
    Twitch - twitch.tv/knoxvegas

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Got both games, both betas/alphas, so I'm ready to play both again like I have always said I'm just excited that the genera is coming back! Its great and very excited to see what I can make with both games!
    Me too. It took a long time. I'm also happy the genre is coming back!

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    The coaster creator is going to be one of the major differences. Based on the videos I've seen of PC, it's become abundantly clear that they will be using the same basic mechanics used in RCT 1-2-3. Generic pieces with little customization (no Pretzel knots.) So you will not be able to recreate modern rides like Full Throttle (massive loops), Twisted Colossus, etc.; not saying RCT W has a hybrid wood/steel coaster, just that their combo spine and piece-by-piece builder will allow you to recreate those new (unique) elements. Google "the joker ride-" something like that will only be possible in RCT W.
    How can you even say that. Have you seen coaster videos for PC yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    The coaster creator is going to be one of the major differences. Based on the videos I've seen of PC, it's become abundantly clear that they will be using the same basic mechanics used in RCT 1-2-3. Generic pieces with little customization (no Pretzel knots.) So you will not be able to recreate modern rides like Full Throttle (massive loops), Twisted Colossus, etc.; not saying RCT W has a hybrid wood/steel coaster, just that their combo spine and piece-by-piece builder will allow you to recreate those new (unique) elements. Google "the joker ride-" something like that will only be possible in RCT W.
    Based on what videos? They haven't shown enough for anything to be "abundantly clear," let alone the coaster editor. You should play some of Frontier's other theme park sims. Coaster Crazy has a unique approach to coaster construction that is both straightforward yet flexible. I expect the coaster construction in PC to be similar in those regards.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorizon View Post
    Based on what videos? They haven't shown enough for anything to be "abundantly clear," let alone the coaster editor. You should play some of Frontier's other theme park sims. Coaster Crazy has a unique approach to coaster construction that is both straightforward yet flexible. I expect the coaster construction in PC to be similar in those regards.
    Coaster Crazy and Screamride.

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast