Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fear of loosing Mine Cart and Mouse Cart Coasters

Unhappy Fear of loosing Mine Cart and Mouse Cart Coasters

In RCT1&2, even 3, you could build real Small Compact Coasters with the Mine/Mouse Cart Coasters. Something like Exit Station, Enter Station, Turn, Turn, Exit, Enter, Turn, Turn OR Station, Station, Turn, Turn, Straight, Straight, Turn, Turn. The Peeps would Love Them. Sometimes I would add a 1piece high lift hill to add a bit of thrill.

I would Rely Heavily on Small Compact Coasters as they were Cheap to Build and if built just right with the Highest Drop being 40ft in the air, I could get Excitement Ratings in the High 7's and Intensities in the high 6's.

But with the New Spline System, I fear we/I will loose the ability to build these Small Compact Coasters or the 2 Coaster types altogether. Then add the Fact that there are Prebuilt Stations, the outlook don't look good.

I Loved the challenge of seeing how small I could make a coaster and the peeps flock to it. Since it was Brand New to them, I could charge the Max until the ratings came in but it was too late for the ones already in a LONG Que Line to leave (if they had enough in their pockets to still pay). Then Delete it and Place it again to do it all over again.

The OPTION to Choose Spline or Piece Build to build Coasters should be implicated. Give us the right to choose which style fits the Coaster being built.

I suppose this is all in vain do to the developers being so/this close to yet another pushed back release date.
    Last edited by ravenlorans; 12-07-2015 at 01:02 PM.

I totally agree, Mouse Cart coasters will be basically impossible to make realistically without pre built pieces. Even in No-Limits (the most realistic coaster simulator/builder) it is very hard to make Mouse coasters using the spline system.

The Wild Mouse Coaster! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AySuuW2Yv8A
    It's all about being small and quick.

Last edited by The Stig; 12-07-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Good point I definetly miss all the features which won't be in RCTW or maybe will I don't know.. I just want the regular updates per updates rides and coasters to have, they will have plenty of time after the official release so I want to advice them to look backwards to older franchise and all the rides coasters etc. To made them and recreate too release via RCTW updates.. Even tho I'm happy that some of you will made by their own everything what they want and "share" your content on Steam but still it isn't that feel which is from the base game from Atari/Nvizzio, so I'm looking forward and giving a thumbs up for the updates.. Indeed the game will be awesome but still they have a lot to work so on, and as you said Mattlab take in mind not to have prebuild stations just make options, prebuild stations/regular piece by piece, find a balance.

I loved ending a path at the start of the Enter Line and the Exit on the other side connecting back to the path again. That way if the peeps wanted to ride other rides or continue on in the park, they Had To ride the pathetic coaster. Enter, 180, Exit, 180. Or I would use them as transport rides, the same Enter, LONG Straight Flat Chain Section, Exit, 180, Enter, LSFCS, Exit, 180. Maybe with a few One Section High Lift Hill thrown in again for the extra excitement points.

The Stig, I was thinking the Wooden Mouse Coasters but the metal ones are okay also.

I just don't see the Spline System working on these types of coasters. The Track Safety Indicator ( white, red, yellow) would more than likely always show Red. Even if does allow for these types of coasters, they could Never be Compact and only consisting of the Two Station Pieces needed for the Enter and Exit and the 6 Pieces needed to make the connecting loop of track. Also I don't think like in 1, 2 and 3 the Spline System would allow for placing more than 1 Station. One Station with just a Exit, 1 Track Section, Station with just an Entrance, too allow for maximum Number of Trains in conjunction of Block Brakes.

IF, If the do and can, I would love to see Block Breaks Added to them since they were missing in 1, 2 and 3. I would have loved being able to stop a Mouse, Cart, Set of Carts at the top of the hill before sending them to their doom. Also Banked Curves so they could take the 180 even faster, Vertical Track Sections and the ability to Swoop the from Vertical to Flat Smoothly ( like with some of the Metal Coasters) .

Imagine going down a 90d Drop, Swooping to a flat section back up to another 90 ( not as high as the first of coarse), right into a 180 turn at the top, in a Mine/Mouse Cart. (Having to get the speed just right to do the 180 as slow as possible without stopping and going backwards). But with the Spline System???? Or Drop Vertical and without twisting to level the track, go right into a Wider 180 (sideways) and back up again ( making sure you don't go too fast but fast enough to make it back up to continue on......
    Last edited by ravenlorans; 12-07-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    The wild mouse roller coaster might be in the game. Some roller coaster types were not available during the beta.

Sorry JRM but it's so different than a Wild Mouse Coaster, not same track; not same cars...We want the original one!
    But i like what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolikz44 View Post
    Sorry JRM but it's so different than a Wild Mouse Coaster, not same track; not same cars...We want the original one!
    But i like what you did.
    Obviously it isn't the same track or cars. The reason I posted the video was to prove that creating small coasters is really simple, even with the hyper-coaster type and current editor.

Imagine how easy this will be with the pre-build track pieces.

I think it is very very very very likely we will see wild-mouse type track and cars.
    Last edited by JMR; 12-08-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Obviously it isn't the same track or cars. The reason I posted the video was to prove that creating small coasters is really simple, even with the hyper-coaster type and current editor.

Imagine how easy this will be with the pre-build track pieces.

I think it is very very very very likely we will see wild-mouse type track and cars.
    Saying that it´s "Very simple" doesn´t seem to be truth based on the beta. Editor that was seen in the beta didn´t seem to be simple at all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast