Thread: What's your favourite coaster?

Cool What's your favourite coaster?

This is easy question for me Eejanaika @ Fuji-Q Highland in Japan. That ride is the most intense ride ever and while it does do its best to break your spine it is an incredible ride that feels like being dragged up by a plane then thrown in a washing machine and launched out the door then landing on a rollercoaster still in the washing machine. For those in america its apparently very much like X2 @ Six Flags California but bigger and faster.
    Fujiyama @Fuji-Q Highland was also pretty cool mostly because its insanely high and the ride lasts for over 3&1/2 mins
    Beyond that being in UK the list of decent coasters isn't very long and so will look same as most other Brits. Thorpe Park and Alton Towers are the only notable places really but they don't really take it as serious as US theme parks. I have been to Florida's parks but I was young and so was too small for all the decent coasters they sure do put UK parks to shame though
    Last edited by shirty; 12-06-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Fuji-Q Highland is one park I really want to visit someday.

Wicked Cyclone for me. It may not look like much but it is amazing once you ride it. SFNE is my home park so I like a lot of the rides there.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Fuji-Q Highland is one park I really want to visit someday.
    Its an odd place, the Japanese hyper culture is OP in there.
    Its also not very big with only a few good rides but its still a great park though and if you are ever going anywhere near Tokyo its well worth going over to Fuji-Q

and what happened to the 1st half of this thread??? It says i started the thread but I didn't there was at least a full page before I posted my message???
    Last edited by shirty; 12-06-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Sheikra at Busch Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Sheikra at Busch Gardens.
    Great Coaster! I swear you can see the curvature of the Earth at the top of the lift hill. Crazy high for a floorless.

Iron Rattler.
    Coaster Enthusiast - RCT Fan

Coaster Count: 50

Raptor at CP (Haven't been up there in years)