Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Community Fun -- What will you do in RCTW?

Passive Peep
    I was never really interested in the scenarios. I played them (mainly the RCT1 ones) but my favorite part has always been Sandbox. Just let me design a park without having to worry about money and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MJK1988 View Post
    I was never really interested in the scenarios. I played them (mainly the RCT1 ones) but my favorite part has always been Sandbox. Just let me design a park without having to worry about money and I'll be happy.
    Same here, not that I would want scenarios gone.

Ill build this beautiful park with rides and beautiful scenery, and shows, lakes, streams and waterfalls, and fireworks, and incredible coasters, and incredibly happy guests who laugh and cheer and dance around. An even happier place than disneyland where I can go and escape the drudgery of real life and live all my fantasies and find true happiness and meaning in life. And then Ill wake up and realize this game has been delayed until god doesn't even know when.

Quote Originally Posted by farmington View Post
    Ill build this beautiful park with rides and beautiful scenery, and shows, lakes, streams and waterfalls, and fireworks, and incredible coasters, and incredibly happy guests who laugh and cheer and dance around. An even happier place than disneyland where I can go and escape the drudgery of real life and live all my fantasies and find true happiness and meaning in life. And then Ill wake up and realize this game has been delayed until god doesn't even know when.
    and because of this delay it may be the reason why u can create that park,without the delay none of it would be possible for sure,now theres hope obi wan

I really want to create this mountain water adventure theme park, with custom built 3D models and assets.
    ( But then i'll need pools, waterslides, tunnels and piece by piece wall and roofbuilding tools... )
    Wich is sadly not there yet.

I'm a 3D modelling and animating creative professional, so i'll definitely create and share my models with you guys !
    Hopefully by the end of 2016 we'll have those mods or free - DLC who make it possible to achieve this.
    ( Should be there from the beginning ! )

Can't wait to see what's it's all going to be about ...
    For now, i can only hope .... !

I would like to start by playing the campaign scenarios. On that, I would first build a park with a large ferris wheel and a carousel. After that, I will build the path layout of the park, some ponts, some trees, scenery, and some more flatrides. After that, the first coaster. And of course a really nice train transport ride, but I read somewhere that RCTW initial release won't include transport rides.

Also, while I'm playing scenarios, I like clearly defined areas in my park with specific themes if the park isn't already set to a theme. I want to build coasters and other rides that fit in with the area I'm working on and I want to see my peeps really appreciate it and shell out more money in areas they like.

Passive Peep
    Hey i am finly back active i think i would play the game on the way its pretended and hoy joel ben ook nederlands

Quote Originally Posted by RctwUltraFan View Post
    Hey i am finly back active i think i would play the game on the way its pretended and hoy joel ben ook nederlands
    Hey RctwUltraFan! Welcome back! I registered on this forum in November. I too would play RCTW as it is intended. I hope that it includes a nice campaign. En inderdaad, ik ben ook Nederlands

Quote Originally Posted by MJK1988 View Post
    I think scenarios are important for the majority, but the logetivity of the game will depend mostly on creativity in sandbox and campaign mode.

Hopefully custom scenarios will be a thing, too!
    Last edited by JMR; 12-29-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast