Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question (Water Rides in RCTW?)

I can understand not having major water stuff like pools and slides yet, but not having log flume and dingy raft is pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    To be fair in all manners of open communication -- that was back before they announced the pushed back release date for more development time. Anything's possible. I won't be naive and think we'll be getting water rides or dark rides at launch but they're not 100% UNconfirmed. Just some food for thought. Might be a good talking point in your twitch show JMR.
    Good point!

We touched on this in episode 2 and talked about having a substitute for the water simulation. Instead of having actual water physics just having a flat animated texture inside of the channel. This would be a good substitute until down the road when they can further improve the system.

I will wait a while to get to know what he had seen with the game and the forecast expansion at all in my country the price of this dollar around R $ 3.80 ( three reais and eighty cents ) for every dollar the game this on pre- order $ 50.00 or $ 60.00 per here will reach R $ 200.00 and R $ 240.00 (real in my currency ) and our minimum wage this around R $ 780.00 reais.

Game questions!

Will they have the water rides and the zoo in the newest version and what are yall buying the The standard or the deluxe version the only thing i saw the Deluxe version might have that i want is the 2 park maps... but other than that I know no if anything else i would need it for.. opinions please.. The standard is like $20 cheaper

Will the game work on my regular laptop. Also I do not carry the internet at home. Will I for any reason need to be connected to the internet?

i am extremely excited about the release. i have bee waiting what seems like forever and then i found out the release is on my birthday! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!
    Last edited by AmandalovesLSU; 12-01-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandalovesLSU View Post
    Will they have the water rides and the zoo in the newest version and what are yall buying the The standard or the deluxe version the only thing i saw the Deluxe version might have that i want is the 2 park maps... but other than that I know no if anything else i would need it for.. opinions please.. The standard is like $20 cheaper

Will the game work on my regular laptop. Also I do not carry the internet at home. Will I for any reason need to be connected to the internet?

i am extremely excited about the release. i have bee waiting what seems like forever and then i found out the release is on my birthday! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!
    There won't be water rides or zoos in either version. The deluxe has a few more maps and items but nothing very special.

I think every game is played through Steam so you might need an internet connection to download it.

The game was delayed until next year, btw.

The game is being release December 10, 2015

Oh dear...

It's kinda not, anymore...

Junior Enthusiast
    Look here: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...-in-Early-2016

Water rides was my favorite part of the game. I liked seeing how far I could launch peeps, them screaming and wailing, flying through fire and obstacles before landing in a pool.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimojoaustin View Post
    Water rides was my favorite part of the game. I liked seeing how far I could launch peeps, them screaming and wailing, flying through fire and obstacles before landing in a pool.
    With the 'Aqua blaster' you could get a peep to fly across an entire park and land in a tiny pool

Pretty much every sandbox park I build ends up with one blasting peeps through coaster loops, waterfalls, over mountains...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast