Thread: Putting RCT2 Flat Rides into RCT1 Deluxe?

Question Putting RCT2 Flat Rides into RCT1 Deluxe?

Can it be done and if so, What Folders do I look in and place them back into?

Also, Where can I find More Flat Rides for RCT1 Deluxe? AND... What Folder do I place them in?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenlorans View Post
    Can it be done and if so, What Folders do I look in and place them back into?

Also, Where can I find More Flat Rides for RCT1 Deluxe? AND... What Folder do I place them in?
    Not possible. RCT2 have almost EVERYTHING which was in rct1 deluxe so what is your problem?

I might be getting it confused with the First Gen RCT1 (Non Deluxe). I have just recently restarted to (playing for first time Deluxe) Play RCT1 Again and not been through all the rides yet. I have to Reclear all the Original Scenarios because Install Steams Version Whipped out all the save scenario info ( for both rct1&2).

Still, I would like to know where to find more Flat Rides and what Folder to put them.