Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Mattlab -- What would you like to ask? || RCT Talk Show

Can you elaborate further on piece-by-piece building in regards to walls, doors, windows, roofs, etc? Will they be stackable like previous games? Or is there a whole new system being implemented?

Maybe some questions about the other RCT games and not just the development of RCTW:

Like, what was your first RCT game you have played? And do you still Play one of them in your freetime?

I'm particularly interested on the management part of the game, so here's my fisrt question:
    1. Are profits and losses balanced so that you can actually go bankrupt if you're doing things wrong?
    Next questions are a bit more technical:
    2. Will we be able to rellocate ride entrance/exit as we could do in the previous games (particularly for flat rides)?
    3. Will the game have billboards (where you can actually place any image), i think that added a lot of possibilities for custom scenery in rct3
    4. How are ride parameters determined (such as excitement, nausea and safety), and how do they influence in the visitors?
    5. Will there be the typical paid games themeparks have? (i don't know how to ask this exactly, but if you've played theme park world you'll understand what i'm trying to ask)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPelusa View Post
    5. Will there be the typical paid games themeparks have? (i don't know how to ask this exactly, but if you've played theme park world you'll understand what i'm trying to ask)
    Do you mean like the fairground-esque stalls where you can win a stuffed toy for playing a game such as target shooting, hoop toss or basketball?
    Those would be good to see too, any plans for these?
    Last edited by shirty; 11-25-2015 at 07:06 PM.

JMR interviewing mattlab , its awesome !!

please ask him what features we will have at launch due to the game delay ? everybody wants to know about piece by piece building, water rides, transport rides etc .....

thanks JMR

legend is a bit of an overstatement

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Boy View Post
    When can we expect the next beta ?
    Where is the team on solving the bugs founded or even added some new features?
    Is there a way to create or re use your own pre made track pieces whit the coaster builder?

Will the guest of your park intract whit weather into the game ?
    Are there weather transitions into the game like the original RCT ?

Will the guest interact when your building a new coaster like starring to the building site ?

Will there be a way to create some nice waterfalls ?

some of the questions that pop up .
    He said in the last blog that the next Beta will be the second weekend of December.

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    Do you mean like the fairground-esque stalls where you can win a stuffed toy for playing a game such as target shooting, hoop toss or basketball?
    Those would be good to see too, any plans for these?
    Yes, exactly, I couldn't find the proper words, thank you!

Info about the guests & staff,
    Also info about the new designed coaster builder.

one more question, since you will be running the questions by him beforehand, ask if he can show us some progress thats been made.
    Either in a premade video or live play, rather than just all talk lets see something too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast