Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RCTW - Blog #25 - Alienware and Atari Coaster Contest Winners!

RCTW - Blog #25 - Alienware and Atari Coaster Contest Winners!

Dear Tycoons,

We would like to end this week by announcing our coaster contest winners!

Thank you to all of you who joined us during today’s stream. It was super fun watching some of the amazing coasters made by fans utilizing the Beta 1 Build of RollerCoaster Tycoon World! It’s incredible to see the creativity of our community come alive.

With the improvements that are coming to our coaster tool (see RCTW Blog 23), we know we can expect even more incredible things from you fans in the future!

While the competition was fierce, we are excited to announce that through a combination of Fan Votes, Atari’s Votes, and Alienware’s Votes - Rickety Railroad is our Grand Prize winner and the proud owner of a new Alienware Steam Machine! Congrats!

Second Place goes to Sky Shark Coaster and Third Place belongs to Jungle Fury. Congrats as well!

Here’s the complete list of winners:

The top 11 winners will all receive a cool RCTW t-shirt for making it so high up the charts!

Thank you again to all who entered and thank you to Alienware for sponsoring this great contest! We can’t wait to do more of these in the future.

Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers,
    Mattlab
    Team RCTW

The original post can be found here.
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Well donne guy's realy .

@ Mattlab, isn't it possible you to show us a screenshot on how the piece by piece building is integrated into the coaster builder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Boy View Post
    Well donne guy's realy .

@ Mattlab, isn't it possible you to show us a screenshot on how the piece by piece building is integrated into the coaster builder ?
    Hope to share some info on that soon. Just need a little more time in development before we do!
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Boy View Post
    Well donne guy's realy .

That's not the thread for asking it. It's about the winners. Btw I can't believe why it's so hard to wait. Don't you believe that they could be real busy at moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Hope to share some info on that soon. Just need a little more time in development before we do!
    awesome !! you really try not to realease unfinished things !!

Great i will be patient then i'm looking forward to that info . thx for the answer .

I'm so glad you guys take some more time to make a better game ^^ I'm so pumped for January :3

@Mattlab can we still expect a beta this month?

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by jakej15 View Post
    @Mattlab can we still expect a beta this month?
    With the announcement of the delay to Early 2016, they also said that Beta 2 would move to the second weekend of December, so this month we will not have a Beta.

Park Patron
    Take your time, Mattlab. I prefer to wait for see something decent, the looping of the Beta 1 was the worst I've seen in my life, believe me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast