Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm JoŽl, also new to this forum. I'm Dutch and a huge fan of themepark games.

Thank you all for participating! Looking forward to interact with you.

I have great memories of Rollercoaster Tycoon. RCT 1 was the first game I ever bought with my savings as a kid. That was in the time that video games were still sold in large cardboard boxes (approx. 30 cm height) with a simple plastic CD-box in it and large paper manuals. I still have that box (and the cardboard box of the add-on Loopy Landscapes). I played RCT a huge amount of hours... Ah, it was a good time

Of course I am also looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World! I have been waiting a lot of years for this succesor (as many of us probably have). So far the game is looking great!

I have bought the Deluxe-edition of RCTW, as I am also a huge fan of animation, and I am always curious how designers and developers create games such as RCT. The Deluxe-edition will include a digital artbook, and I am really looking forward to that as well. (I'm a Pixar fan too )

As a side note, I also play Parkitect, which is a great project, with a nice community. Finally, I also bought a certain edition of the 'other' themepark simulation game that is being developed. I don't know how you all stand on that point, but I think that 'other' game is looking really promising.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Welcome to the forums!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hey Joel,
    Welcome! I think you'll find your stay here very enjoyable and hope to see you engaging in conversations!
    Super Moderator
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Thanks for introducing yourself!

Welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by coaster6 View Post
    Hey Joel,
    Welcome! I think you'll find your stay here very enjoyable and hope to see you engaging in conversations!
    Thank you JMR and coaster6! I'm looking forward to the enjoyable conversations!