Thread: can my pc handle roller coaster tycoon

can my pc handle roller coaster tycoon

I know what the specs are, but my pc handle it my specs are, ram- 4.0, processor- AMD A6-5200 APU With Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 2.0 GHz, 64-bit operating system, X64-based processor.

Eee.. 6 GB of ram is recommended, you only have 4. The processor should be 2.3 GB, yours is 2. I think you will still be able to play at an ok framerate, but not when your park gets big.

if it still plays then that is not an issue. i will have to see what happens if i get a big park.

If I had a dollar for every time one of these threads came up, I'd be able to buy lunch.

Anyway, it's not looking good for you. I wouldn't count on your PC running the game at any acceptable framerate.

Passive Peep
    Guys, there is a reason the company publishes _minimum_ system requirements. You don't meet them. Heck you don't even seem to understand your own specs...

If you do not meet them, do not buy the game now. Even if you are close to having enough, if you are unedr the minimum requirements you will have a sub-par experience and not enjoy

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by candidshadow View Post
    Guys, there is a reason the company publishes _minimum_ system requirements. You don't meet them. Heck you don't even seem to understand your own specs...

If you do not meet them, do not buy the game now. Even if you are close to having enough, if you are unedr the minimum requirements you will have a sub-par experience and not enjoy
    Many people don't understand what the computer specifications mean and how they impact performance. I do think that it's better to go online and learn instead of enlisting the help of the forums, but it's all good. Some people may not know the heirarchy of graphics cards and the difference between AMD and intel, the difference between a dual core and quad core, etc.