Thread: RCT4M - Update - Version 1.7.0 Now Live - Multi-Parks Added!

RCT4M - Update - Version 1.7.0 Now Live - Multi-Parks Added!

Our latest update brings an exciting new feature - Multiparks! Now you can own and operate THREE separate parks at once! More parks means more peeps, more businesses, and of course - more coasters. Earn money in one park and invest in a brand new one, and fill both with insane coasters and rides. Visit your own and your friend’s parks from a beautiful integrated map. Stability, audio, and graphical improvements are also included in this update.

What’s New in Version 1.7.0
    - Multiparks
    - Various bug fixes and stability improvements
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

still wanna play Rct 1+2 on mobile !! This would be soo awesome

Volunteer
    You and me both.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    still wanna play Rct 1+2 on mobile !! This would be soo awesome
    A mobile version of the original would be nice. Oh well. Hopefully this upgrade will help some.

Just a thought Atari. If you want people to look at the upcoming RCTW with a positive light, you probably shouldn't be admitting that you have anything at all to do with this mobile app.

Is this lame game still being p(L)ayed?

How do I get my old tycoon back now it leads me to a world map and now I can't get back to my original park that I worked so hard to make lol how do I get back to it?!

Quote Originally Posted by DBeck View Post
    How do I get my old tycoon back now it leads me to a world map and now I can't get back to my original park that I worked so hard to make lol how do I get back to it?!
    Wow, I thought that I was the only one, I also have the same problem after updating the app. This is so weird after creating the second park now I have no access to my old park that I took forever to create and can only make new blank parks. I hope this is just a bug but if not then I guess I would have to start from scracth.

Luckily, I still have all my coins and tickets so rebuilding my old park won't take as long but I hope Atari fixes this bug and save me 1 week of rebuilding and waiting for everything to save again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijotee View Post
    Wow, I thought that I was the only one, I also have the same problem after updating the app. This is so weird after creating the second park now I have no access to my old park that I took forever to create and can only make new blank parks. I hope this is just a bug but if not then I guess I would have to start from scracth.

Luckily, I still have all my coins and tickets so rebuilding my old park won't take as long but I hope Atari fixes this bug and save me 1 week of rebuilding and waiting for everything to save again.
    Your original park is safe and we just need to restore your access to it.
    Please contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure that you have everything back to how it was.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Lost my park
    system - android
    device - samsung galaxy note 5
    Tycoon code - BTTGTN
    Version of game - 1.8.6
    Name of park - adventure fun land
    Level park - im not sure but i guess its 34-36
    Google id - raihana salim [email protected]
    Facebook name - yanabaybe san
    Park disappered - 5/4/16 sg time 10plus pm

Issue - i was formating my phone which i lost all my apps. I reinstall back RCT4M apps and i login to goggle + which i thought i can get it back my old park. They ask if i want to keep local or stay park and i accidently click keep local and i have to restart all over again.. please help and fix the problem that im facing
    . I really dont wanna lose my old park which i spend 24/7 playing. I appreciate so much if u can help to retrieve my old park.. and i have 3 park now. Adventure fun land, hafeezyana and fun and play i guess.. thank uuu so much..