Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curved queue paths!

Curved queue paths!

can you make queue paths curved or is it just for normal walking paths? It has to be both!!!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I think you can but I didn't play the beta so I don't know for sure.

Passive Peep
    nope, no curved queues atm

You could create curved queues by placing each queue segment piece by piece to create the 'illusion' of a curve, but you could not actually create one like you would with normal path.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    You could create curved queues by placing each queue segment piece by piece to create the 'illusion' of a curve, but you could not actually create one like you would with normal path.
    Wouldn't technically work, because the queue would start from the sections that connected to the ride - The rest would just a standard pathway, that wouldn't look right as the pathing styles are different too

You think a queue would be the same as a path and be able to curve it. Hopefully they make it so you can in the future. I'm still hoping for a realistic queue with a small path that goes back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly View Post
    Wouldn't technically work, because the queue would start from the sections that connected to the ride - The rest would just a standard pathway, that wouldn't look right as the pathing styles are different too
    I think you've misunderstood what I meant. I'm referring to placing the queue segments piece by piece to make a curve, just like polygons in a circle. I've actually managed to do this, I'll see if I can find a screenshot.

Nevertheless, these fake queue curves look no where as good as the curved paths.

Not z biggie for me, but should be a easy update fix.

I noticed in the main picture of the RCT homepage the queue is like a realistic queue and goes back and forth, how come i dont see this in the actual game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonaise58 View Post
    can you make queue paths curved or is it just for normal walking paths? It has to be both!!!

The queue is capable of curved corners. If not now, full curves will likely be added in a quick update. I would assume by Beta Weekend 2 we'll be able to create curved queues in our parks. (but don't quote me on it)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I noticed in the main picture of the RCT homepage the queue is like a realistic queue and goes back and forth, how come i dont see this in the actual game?
    Good question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast