Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Curved queue paths!

  1. #1

    Curved queue paths!

    can you make queue paths curved or is it just for normal walking paths? It has to be both!!!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    OTR24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,122
    I think you can but I didn't play the beta so I don't know for sure.

  3. #3
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    178
    nope, no curved queues atm

  4. #4
    You could create curved queues by placing each queue segment piece by piece to create the 'illusion' of a curve, but you could not actually create one like you would with normal path.

  5. #5
    Passive Peep Wobbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    You could create curved queues by placing each queue segment piece by piece to create the 'illusion' of a curve, but you could not actually create one like you would with normal path.
    Wouldn't technically work, because the queue would start from the sections that connected to the ride - The rest would just a standard pathway, that wouldn't look right as the pathing styles are different too

  6. #6
    You think a queue would be the same as a path and be able to curve it. Hopefully they make it so you can in the future. I'm still hoping for a realistic queue with a small path that goes back and forth.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly View Post
    Wouldn't technically work, because the queue would start from the sections that connected to the ride - The rest would just a standard pathway, that wouldn't look right as the pathing styles are different too
    I think you've misunderstood what I meant. I'm referring to placing the queue segments piece by piece to make a curve, just like polygons in a circle. I've actually managed to do this, I'll see if I can find a screenshot.

    Nevertheless, these fake queue curves look no where as good as the curved paths.

  8. #8
    Park Patron RCTW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,052
    Not z biggie for me, but should be a easy update fix.

  9. #9
    Junior Enthusiast DanPlayer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    671
    I noticed in the main picture of the RCT homepage the queue is like a realistic queue and goes back and forth, how come i dont see this in the actual game?

  10. #10
    Super Member magicart87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayonaise58 View Post
    can you make queue paths curved or is it just for normal walking paths? It has to be both!!!

    The queue is capable of curved corners. If not now, full curves will likely be added in a quick update. I would assume by Beta Weekend 2 we'll be able to create curved queues in our parks. (but don't quote me on it)

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I noticed in the main picture of the RCT homepage the queue is like a realistic queue and goes back and forth, how come i dont see this in the actual game?
    Good question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:29 PM
  2. Time to settle the curved paths debate once and for all
    By Deuce in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 01:29 PM
  3. Curved Paths?
    By Riddly in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 07:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us