Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Predisscusion( Blog Post #23)

Volunteer
    I think we all would just like some communication at this point. I think a blog would do good because they also link the blogs to social media. Not everyone hangs around the forums like we do haha.

It's sure that the devs are working very hard to solve bugs, but I also think that it lacks a lot of communication and doesn't improve my confidence in the stability and features list of the game. We don't see anything about micro-management and we see very little about flat rides and many features (like peeps and their interaction with themed section, ability to visit friend park, UGC, etc.). The game is supposed to be out in about 1 month and we should get more information now.

I already try beta before and at this time, one month from launch, we are supposed to already be at Release Candidate and have about all informations about the game and not being ask by devs to test coaster builder and give them the feedback. It's too late to change something as huge as this builder.

We'll see in next weeks. I really hope for a good game and it's ok if some features missing, but I really hope that they will support the game correctly, but if Atari not sell enough copies, will they give cash to Nvizzio to continue supporting the game? I'm not sure and it's really the point that makes me anxious about buying this game.

Hopefully there's going to be a new blog post today and we'll be able to see something new

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Netto View Post
    Hopefully there's going to be a new blog post today and we'll be able to see something new
    Yes, a new blog post today would be very good. The community has had a week now to bash the beta, state their concerns, and in many places say that they are no longer going to purchase the game. A good blog post addressing our concerns could be very good for the game, and if they wait to long the community will keep speculating and grow less faithful about the game.

Volunteer
    Mattlab are you out there?

hopefully we'll get a blog soon.

Hi all,

Our goal was to have a full assessment of the Beta Weekend by the end of this week. This is taking more time than expected. So I wanted to post this short message before the weekend to thank you all for the hard work and extensive feedback from the first beta test.

We are still reviewing all of the analytics, bug reports, and suggestions. We need the weekend to finalize the review, assess all of the interactions, and will post a comprehensive blog early next week. Please bear with us as this analysis takes a little bit of time. We have learned a lot from this test and are working very hard to address your feedback and questions. Our goal is unchanged - we want to make this the best RCT game ever.

Here's to a great weekend from Team RCTW! Needless to say, our weekend will be busy.

Best,
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Thanks for the update Mattlab, really looking forward to the next blog post so I can see where you're going to take RCTW from here and everything that came out of the beta

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Hi all,

Our goal was to have a full assessment of the Beta Weekend by the end of this week. This is taking more time than expected. So I wanted to post this short message before the weekend to thank you all for the hard work and extensive feedback from the first beta test.

We are still reviewing all of the analytics, bug reports, and suggestions. We need the weekend to finalize the review, assess all of the interactions, and will post a comprehensive blog early next week. Please bear with us as this analysis takes a little bit of time. We have learned a lot from this test and are working very hard to address your feedback and questions. Our goal is unchanged - we want to make this the best RCT game ever.

Here's to a great weekend from Team RCTW! Needless to say, our weekend will be busy.

Best,
    Thx mattlab i do like the message you posted here, realy thank full. keep up the good work, i did like the beta try i had .

Awesome! Have a nice weekend!!!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast