Thread: Accelerators Tall Tower Part Of The Track

Question Accelerators Tall Tower Part Of The Track

I didnt see it in the Beta. Did anybody Knowtice that. I hope that piece of the Track will be at Launch. Heres a pic of what iam talking about. This is the Kingda Ka at Six Flags.

Park Patron
    It is assumed that Atari is working with Six Flags for making the RCTW, if that isn't in the game, we could say that they are lazy for not adding it.

Although, as I remember, you are able to do that with the number 4 and the wheel of the mouse, which changes the inclination of the lift, in order to make a completely vertical lift.

You can just build that yourself

In RCTW will we be able to build full throttle from six flags magic mountin? Full throttle has a forword break, backword launch, then forword launch. Are we going to be able to build kingda ka's tower?

I already built kingda ka but the max launch speed doesnt't go up to 80 meters height but I hope they make the max launch speed faster and enable a cheat to have no height restrictions because kingda ka is higher than 80m... But I don't think there is going to be a backwards launch but idk...

Quote Originally Posted by Trololiver View Post
    I already built kingda ka but the max launch speed doesnt't go up to 80 meters height but I hope they make the max launch speed faster and enable a cheat to have no height restrictions because kingda ka is higher than 80m... But I don't think there is going to be a backwards launch but idk...
    I know in the behind the scenes video on YouTube they show full throttle. I'm sure it's difficult to put so many functions in a single track section (break to stop, back words launch, and then forward launch). I agree they most likely won't put it in along with the Kinda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster tower.