Thread: Content!

Content!

I think just about everybody would buy this game and expansions and the evil greedy DLC even if it was a rehash of rct3, if they would make sure the games content was complete. In rct3 the content was 75% there, the expansions only added holes for more needed content. They were great though weren't they? I thought so...

You (Atari) are making a game about managing and building amusement parks.....Not a put put course...

These developers need to look at ACTUAL amusement parks, then ask themselves "How can my customers create this with my product?"... Guess what folks? SUGGESTIONS DONE!

(Removed) On another note I saw a pic that had curved paths, but I think it was RCT3 with CS.
    Last edited by ProphetLord420; 01-06-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: error fixed

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    I think you came on a bit too strong. I thought the Soaked was great, but I did not really play with Wild much. I wouldn't call it greedy, but a company trying to make money, which is fine, just as long as the expansions are reasonable.

[QUOTE=These developers need to look at ACTUAL amusement parks, then ask themselves "How can my customers create this with my product?".[/QUOTE]

this.... is exactly what Atari should be doing. if they give us ALL of the basics all that will limit our parks will be our imagination

Quote Originally Posted by 0BobTheJanitor View Post
    I think you came on a bit too strong. I thought the Soaked was great, but I did not really play with Wild much. I wouldn't call it greedy, but a company trying to make money, which is fine, just as long as the expansions are reasonable.
    I do call DLC greedy, this isn't a capitalism debate capitalism is fine I am a capitalist. But uncheck capitalism that turns into officially sanctioned price gouging, is BS. Companies purposely STEAL from YOU "the consumer" by watering down their products and then selling what you should have gotten in the first place for what you paid...Look man I understand your being reasonable, very reasonable at that, but there comes a time when you need to look out for yourself and not the company, it is called being a consumer.

If this practice continues in the future you will have to pay to add brakes to your newly purchased vehicle. So I get your point but have bought every RCT title, I am a loyal, long time, repeat, bragging customer. I tried to get as many peeps into RCT as I could...So yeah I want MINE now....Cheers!